Here's a new and interesting form of entertainment.

American Bible-Thumper Travels To Scandinavia, Freaks Out After Discovering How Secular They Are (VIDEO)]
“The concept is simple: find narrow-minded Americans and throw them into countries like Norway, Sweden and Denmark and watch them have panic attacks.”

Now that’s a reality show I might actually be interested in.

I could have told him most Scandinavians are atheist. Would’ve saved him a lot of money.

American Bible-Thumper Travels To Scandinavia, Freaks Out After Discovering How Secular They Are (VIDEO) “The concept is simple: find narrow-minded Americans and throw them into countries like Norway, Sweden and Denmark and watch them have panic attacks."
I often wondered what it would be like if we could kidnap a Klansman, sheet and hood, and dump him in a village in Somalia? What do ya think? Would he die of culture shock?! Cap't Jack

Neil Carter has a joke during his “interview an atheist” video. Not sure if it’s true. He says a friend went to do missionary work in Albania and while in a hospital asked a doctor if he knew Jesus Christ. The doctor paused for moment, then said, he might be on the third floor, I don’t know everyone here.

I’ve seen the whole documentary. It is really funny.
I also saw another part, about the police. The American police officer could not understand that Norwegian policemen do not wear guns. They have them in a locker in their car.
This is a graph of number of shots of the police of Scandinavia, compared with LAPD in 2012, taken from the documentary:

Next is prisons…

Here’s another horrifying statistic:
Number of people killed by police in US in March 2015: 111
Number of people killed by police in UK since 1900: 52

Neil Carter has a joke during his "interview an atheist" video. Not sure if it's true. He says a friend went to do missionary work in Albania and while in a hospital asked a doctor if he knew Jesus Christ. The doctor paused for moment, then said, he might be on the third floor, I don't know everyone here.
Love it.
Here's another horrifying statistic: Number of people killed by police in US in March 2015: 111 Number of people killed by police in UK since 1900: 52
Jeebus! is that true? How can we also have the largest prison population when the cops are killing so many people?