HELLO/REASON FOR CHANGE CONFERENCE

Hello everyone,

I suppose the best way to describe myself is that I am a freethinker in a small, Western NY city. I registered today because I picked up the most recent copy of Skeptical Inquirer at a local supermarket and saw that the Reason for Change Conference is being held in Buffalo, NY, which is about 100 miles from my town. I’m interested in attending, hence why I am here…

cool. I have not made it to a conference yet. or to Buffalo.

Hi nice to meet you. I’ve not had a chance to go a Reason conference, but I’ve been to a few Skepticons in Springfield MO. However, since I’ve moved I’ve not made those either.

You have Skeptical Inquirer at your supermarket?!?! You lucky duck. I have only ever seen one in a large bookstore with a huge magazine section.

Welcome Konhaivo. Hope to see you around.

Hello everyone,

I suppose the best way to describe myself is that I am a freethinker in a small, Western NY city. I registered today because I picked up the most recent copy of Skeptical Inquirer at a local supermarket and saw that the Reason for Change Conference is being held in Buffalo, NY, which is about 100 miles from my town. I’m interested in attending, hence why I am here reverse image search email checker port checker

Thank you my issue has been solved,…

I imagine that will be a quite interesting conference. Let us know about your experience there, if you do wind up going.