Hello from Brazil!

Hello Everyone!
My name is Iran, i’m living in Brazil, i have 17 years old.
I have a philosophy blog where i translate articles on humanism and naturalism into portuguese
Joined this Forum to learn and pratice my english, i hope it’s a good experience.

Welcome Iran.

Hello Everyone! My name is Iran, i'm living in Brazil, i have 17 years I have a philosophy blog where i translate articles on humanism and naturalism into portuguese Joined this Forum to learn and pratice my english, i hope it's a good experience.
Welcome. I admire people who are multi-lingual. By the way, in English we don't say "I have 17 years." I know in Spanish they say "Tengo diez y siete anos." But in English, we say, "I am 17 years old." or "I am 17 years of age."
Hello Everyone! My name is Iran, i'm living in Brazil, i have 17 years I have a philosophy blog where i translate articles on humanism and naturalism into portuguese Joined this Forum to learn and pratice my english, i hope it's a good experience.
Welcome. I admire people who are multi-lingual. By the way, in English we don't say "I have 17 years." I know in Spanish they say "Tengo diez y siete anos." But in English, we say, "I am 17 years old." or "I am 17 years of age." Thanks :) but... Spanish?
Welcome. I admire people who are multi-lingual. By the way, in English we don't say "I have 17 years." I know in Spanish they say "Tengo diez y siete anos." But in English, we say, "I am 17 years old." or "I am 17 years of age." Thanks :) but... Spanish? That's the only other language that I know, and don't consider myself fluent. But I recognized the literal translation that I am guessing is the case with Portuguese, of "I have 17 years."