hello from an creator/experimenter

hello everyone reading this post i hope i can find friends and talk about spirituality, im interested in experimenting to learn more about advancing as being a psychic myself. i am also into philosophy,psychology and more etc, im looking to find people interested in going beyond limits, I am willing to teach my skills as well as learn, everything i do is for free, i call my a golden source creator and messenger.

Welcome David/soniiiety. Don’t mind greenfist, he is one of our trolls. This is a moderated forum, but we allow quite a range of posts and interactions. I don’t think you’ll find much support here for your advancement of psychic abilities. If the snarky comments continue, I’ll handle those.

well i will continue searching

Users may express their disagreements with the decisions or actions of Moderators, but disagreements, criticisms and the like may be discussed in the Issues & Complaints Forum ONLY. (You must read the instructions at the top of that Forum before making complaints there). Any such discussions not taking place within the I & C Forum are considered off-topic, and as such are subject to moving, locking or deletion, at the discretion of Moderators.

greenfist, do you know what a “narcissist”?