Have you been minimized/insulted/harassed by Evangelicals?

HI,
I’m a Master’s in Journalism student with a thesis project topic about the increase in hostility toward Evangelical Christians on public university campuses in the US and UK. Due to the Evangelical emphasis on forgiveness and accountability, I want to allow people in university who have been ostracized, minimized, preached to, insulted, harassed by those of conservative Christian religion to be heard.
If you are a university student or faculty who wishes to have your valid and important experience or observations known then please private message me. Understand that for those who agree I will need your full name and academic institution so I can verify you are a student/faculty prior to scheduling a phone interview with me. Whoever speaks to me by phone may be included in an article I hope to publish in December when I defend my Master’s.
If you are or know something who is a student (any age) and doesn’t identify as Evangelical, then I’d like to speak with you.

HI, I'm a Master's in Journalism student with a thesis project topic about the increase in hostility toward Evangelical Christians on public university campuses in the US and UK. Due to the Evangelical emphasis on forgiveness and accountability, I want to allow people in university who have been ostracized, minimized, preached to, insulted, harassed by those of conservative Christian religion to be heard. If you are a university student or faculty who wishes to have your valid and important experience or observations known then please private message me. Understand that for those who agree I will need your full name and academic institution so I can verify you are a student/faculty prior to scheduling a phone interview with me. Whoever speaks to me by phone may be included in an article I hope to publish in December when I defend my Master's. If you are or know something who is a study (any age) and doesn't identify as Evangelical, then I'd like to speak with you.
I'm an Evangelical. I have minimized/insulted/harassed others, and I've also been minimized/insulted/harassed by Evangelicals. I have minimized/insulted/harassed Evangelicals too.
HI, I'm a Master's in Journalism student with a thesis project topic about the increase in hostility toward Evangelical Christians on public university campuses in the US and UK. Due to the Evangelical emphasis on forgiveness and accountability, I want to allow people in university who have been ostracized, minimized, preached to, insulted, harassed by those of conservative Christian religion to be heard. If you are a university student or faculty who wishes to have your valid and important experience or observations known then please private message me. Understand that for those who agree I will need your full name and academic institution so I can verify you are a student/faculty prior to scheduling a phone interview with me. Whoever speaks to me by phone may be included in an article I hope to publish in December when I defend my Master's. If you are or know something who is a study (any age) and doesn't identify as Evangelical, then I'd like to speak with you.
I'm an Evangelical. I have minimized/insulted/harassed others, and I've also been minimized/insulted/harassed by Evangelicals. I have minimized/insulted/harassed Evangelicals too.You've come full circle. Which was the most satisfying?
Which was the most satisfying?
Minimizing/insulting/harassing people for cause is satisfying. And that occurred in each case, including when I was on the receiving end myself.