Greetings Earthlings!

Joined. Read some threads. Will lurk for a bit. :coolsmile:

You don't seriously expect anyone to believe that you are an ET?

Why can’t an earthling greet other earthlings as earthlings? It doesn’t necessarily follow that they are an ET.

Agreed, earthling. I come in peace. Take me to your leader.

Oh yeah Tim (if that's what your real name is, could be Klatu) that's what the aliens said on Mars Attacks"! Then look what happened; they almost killed Tom Jones. Vegas would have dried up and been blown away. Oh well, it will have happened anyway by 2040. Cap't Jack
Oh yeah Tim (if that's what your real name is, could be Klatu) that's what the aliens said on Mars Attacks"! Then look what happened; they almost killed Tom Jones. Vegas would have dried up and been blown away. Oh well, it will have happened anyway by 2040. Cap't Jack
I come to serve Man for dinner.
I understand that it would taste like old dead pig. Better drowned it in sauce from the twilight zone, or was that one step beyond good taste.
You don't seriously expect anyone to believe that you are an ET? There's name too, "Stellar", sounds pretty cosmic to me. I was hoping for some of that knowledge of how the universe works that aliens are supposed to have. Still waiting.
I come to serve Man
That book! It's a cookbook!!! Tim's a Kanamit! Run for your lives!!! Cap't Jack
I understand that it would taste like old dead pig. Better drowned it in sauce from the twilight zone, or was that one step beyond good taste. I heard they taste like chicken. Lois
I understand that it would taste like old dead pig. Better drowned it in sauce from the twilight zone, or was that one step beyond good taste. I heard they taste like chicken. Lois My sources were missionaries who were told, either partake of dinner, or be dinner.
There's name too, "Stellar", sounds pretty cosmic to me. I was hoping for some of that knowledge of how the universe works that aliens are supposed to have. Still waiting.
Ha! - Don't hold your breath.
There's name too, "Stellar", sounds pretty cosmic to me. I was hoping for some of that knowledge of how the universe works that aliens are supposed to have. Still waiting.
Ha! - Don't hold your breath. Wasn't that the name of the leading female character in A Streetcar Named Desire? Lois
Ha! - Don't hold your breath. Wasn't that the name of the leading female character in A Streetcar Named Desire? Lois That was Stella, slightly different spelling. Ha, I'm a good one to comment on spelling.
You don't seriously expect anyone to believe that you are an ET? Sure. But, don't tell Donald Trump, he'll try to have me deported.
You don't seriously expect anyone to believe that you are an ET? There's name too, "Stellar", sounds pretty cosmic to me. I was hoping for some of that knowledge of how the universe works that aliens are supposed to have. Still waiting. Well, you know, the thing is that after having figured out star-drive, we kinda have been slacking. I mean look, I'm here slumming on the third rock from the sun. So, lower expectations will keep you from being disappointed. Trust me, it's better that way.
Ha! - Don't hold your breath. Wasn't that the name of the leading female character in A Streetcar Named Desire? Lois That was Stella, slightly different spelling. Ha, I'm a good one to comment on spelling. That's right. Unlike Stella, I'm not attracted to dumb brutish men. ; )

For an ET, Stellar, I must say you have chosen a truly kick-ass signature line. (And by kick-ass, I mean succinct, poignant, and zeroed in on the conflicts of the human narrative.)