Nice to meet you all

Hello, I think?
Introductions seem customary enough.
My name is Cobalt, I’m a visitor from a planet called Grisea. And while that’s probably a lot to take in and no one may believe me, I wanted to be sure to add that since many of my future replies and posts will likely include a lot of things that may not make sense otherwise. I know that it’s probably unwise to share that, but given the nature of the forums, i thought I’d give it a chance; especially if it opens the chance I might meet another Traveler.
I wanted to join this forum since I’ve taken an interest in all the “unseen”, “unnatural” and “mysterious” things this world has to offer. I wanted to explore as much of it as I can during my stay here and see whether or not any strange phenomena is shared on my own world.
Aside from that, I’m not too sure what to say. But it is a pleasure to be here.

Okay, Cobalt. I’m going to reserve judgment on whether you’re really from another planet or not, but stranger things have happened. I think I would be correct in saying that anyone with curiosity is probably welcome here. Enjoy your stay.

Cool. I know all about unseen things. I don’t see them all the time. Also unnatural things. I can’t say much about them since words and language are a phenomenon of nature. Spend a while on forums and you will find out that you can experience these things by releasing your mind and letting it sore. It’s the narrowness of your thinking that is keeping you from them. This works for increasing wealth too, as you should be seeing on the “fake new” “mainstream media”. You don’t need a calculator, you just have to believe in the goodness of people who are willing to give you $10 if you just give them $1,000,000 and agree to be their slave through the international banking conspiracy.

@ Advocatus
Yeah I don’t really expect anyone to believe me. I just wanted the ability to say so for future references if anything I say or mention doesn’t make sense in terms of this Earth World. A lot is different here than where I come from- planet wise but also culture wise.
@ Lausten,
I will 100% honest. Little to nothing you said made any sense to me. But it’s nice to meet you!

@ Lausten, I will 100% honest. Little to nothing you said made any sense to me. But it's nice to meet you!
So what do you mean by the "unseen" and "unnatural"?
Hello, I think? Introductions seem customary enough. My name is Cobalt, I'm a visitor from a planet called Grisea. And while that's probably a lot to take in and no one may believe me, I wanted to be sure to add that since many of my future replies and posts will likely include a lot of things that may not make sense otherwise. I know that it's probably unwise to share that, but given the nature of the forums, i thought I'd give it a chance; especially if it opens the chance I might meet another Traveler. I wanted to join this forum since I've taken an interest in all the "unseen", "unnatural" and "mysterious" things this world has to offer. I wanted to explore as much of it as I can during my stay here and see whether or not any strange phenomena is shared on my own world. Aside from that, I'm not too sure what to say. But it is a pleasure to be here.
Though you may be crazy and I consider it unnatural to think you are not, welcome.