Goofing Around

I’m just doing whatever Tanny tells me to do, because he is awesome.
Bill Hicks was sometimes known as “God’s comic”. He understood the fundamentalist mind and turned it into comedy gold. Here he discusses a form of worship mixing the Westernized God and a little Carlos Casteneda

.....Five dried grams. Let me tell you, our third eye was squeegeed quite cleanly. And I'm glad they're against the law... ...cause you know what happened when I took 'em? I laid in a field of green grass for four hours, going: "My God, I love everything" The heavens parted, God looked down and rained gifts of forgiveness... ...onto my being healing me on every level... ...psychically, physically, emotionally... ...and I realized our true nature is spirit, not body, that we are eternal beings... ...and God's love is unconditional, there's nothing we can ever do to change that. It is only our illusion that we are separate from God, or that we are alone... ...in fact the reality is we are one with God and He loves us. Now, if that isn't a hazard to this country... Do you see my point?" How are we gonna keep building nuclear weapons, you know what I mean? What's gonna happen to the arms industry when we realize we're all one?
Full transcript]

Sound like Ronnie Reagan’s dream, then he saw the light, and it’s been down hill ever since.

http://siteselection.com/issues/2012/sep/sas-military-economy.cfm The military and defense industry is a significant driver of economic development in communities throughout the country. The positive benefits from military installations impact every citizen. Often overlooked, the companies that support the military are major employers and tax generators. A report prepared by Deloitte and sponsored by the Aerospace Industries Association (AIA) earlier this year assessed the contribution and financial impact of the U.S. aerospace and defense industry. The indirect and induced employment associated with the U.S. aerospace and defense industry is a minimum of 3.5 million jobs. The companies providing these jobs generated $324 billion in sales revenue in 2010, with $15.6 billion in net income after tax at an average pre-tax reported operating profit margin of 10.5 percent.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-aerospace-industry-employment-idUSKCN0VP1PE WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. aerospace and defense industry is poised to add 39,443 jobs in 2016, an increase of about 3.2 percent and the first job growth in the sector in five years, according to a study by Deloitte. The anticipated growth will be driven by a rebound in the U.S. military market, which lost about 185,000 jobs over the last five years due to budget cuts and the drawdown of military forces in the Middle East, the report said.
Don't suppose this has anything to with why US citizens by and large ignore what we are doing to other peoples and the seeds it sows. Just like they ignore what injecting GreenhouseGases is doing to our atmosphere's insulation properties and how that impacts everything.

It’s better worry this audio, so you can hear the sarcasm.

It's better worry this audio, so you can hear the sarcasm.
Looks like it's been taken down, even the one on YouTube.
It's better worry this audio, so you can hear the sarcasm.
Looks like it's been taken down, even the one on YouTube. Boy, that was some late night typing. Glad you could interpret