Goodbye Hillary

If nothing else happens for the next 8 years I will still be utterly contented.
Watching Hillary go out the way she did was priceless. :lol:
I would have paid for that. And in a way I did.
My early campaign contributions to Sanders must have played some minute, tangential part in the downfall of HRC.
Her bankrupt character couldn’t have shown through any better than in her last ditch attempts at a recount(after castigating Trump for questioning election integrity) a drive to flip electors and blaming it all on the Russians and the FBI.
All of which ironically happened under a Democrat President’s watch…
And it appears that the Dems have learned nothing from any of this. Which isn’t surprising and is cause for great relish.
I wonder if she will still garner the outrageous speaking fees she had when she was a contender?
Perhaps there’s International Banks that are willing to triple down on her brand still.

It is not just the Democratic left that has to adjust. It is also the Washington committees that are both Republican and Democratic that put on that Emmy winning type of performance of being shocked as hell to what was really going on in these secret departments. And all the time increasing the budgets of these secret departments. The departments lie to congress. Congress lies to the public.
Do you think that there is any hope that the democrats will wake up and help Trump clean up DC? First they have to realize that many voters don’t think any better of the Republican Party than they do of the Democratic Party. Washington is a mess and the system is so big and powerful that no political politician would ever dream of trying to clean it up. We do have a few now that are beginning to see hope and stepping forward to work with Trump. They know Trump needs them to change the system. The spotlight now is on who is willing to change the system. Trump is welcoming both Democrats, Republicans and people from the military and business world that are willing to help.
And its, goodbye to the Clinton’s for now. They will be getting Chelsea ready and we will see them again.

First they have to realize that many voters don’t think any better of the Republican Party than they do of the Democratic Party. Washington is a mess and the system is so big and powerful that no political politician would ever dream of trying to clean it up. We do have a few now that are beginning to see hope and stepping forward to work with Trump.
That's why I said, "if nothing happens in the next 8 years". For me the victory has already happened. And that victory can be expanded. That is, the destruction of what you coined "notional ideas". We'll see. It doesn't matter, from my standpoint the victory is complete. Everything else is just a bonus from here on out.
And its, goodbye to the Clinton's for now. They will be getting Chelsea ready and we will see them again.
Ehhnn....I don't know. They can't be that dumb. They're done. Too many dynamics that will make that unlikely. The Dems are fractured. The loony, fringy lefties wouldn't contemplate it.(which is mostly just constituency) The Corporatist Dems won't be that stupid to make that mistake again...The Clinton Brand. No way.
It is also the Washington committees that are both Republican and Democratic that put on that Emmy winning type of performance of being shocked as hell to what was really going on in these secret departments. And all the time increasing the budgets of these secret departments. The departments lie to congress. Congress lies to the public.
You can forget that. That is the essence of US government and politics. Lobbying and committees and Academy Award winning acting. That's not going anywhere. That can be summed up in the double take half the GOP did initially, looking at Hillary as a better alternative to Trump. Then quickly realizing that they better get on board the Trump Train because the populist wave was too high and their own jobs would be jeopardized. That illustrates exactly what you are talking about above. And that shit ain't goin' nowhere. Despite Trump's calls to drain the swamp. It'll be just like every other Admin coming and going since G. Washington. A few minor tweaks and then business as usual. We'll see. There could be some pleasant surprises. The main thing is the narrative has changed a bit. That's the best anyone can hope for.