'God' is likely atheistic (I, an atheist, shall likely become a 'God')

[‘A’]
I am but a casual body builder/software engineer.
I am atheistic, and thereafter, I (like Google, Microsoft) shall likely become ‘God’.
How can an atheist stipulate that ‘God’ is likely? [See B-C]
NOTE: I have not any belief whatsoever.
However, one needn’t belief to observe probabilities. [Sample Observation: Non-omniscient Gods are LIKELY]
[‘B’]
We shall likely become non-omniscient, non-omnipotent Gods, forging more powerful, albeit non-omniscient brain based artificial intelligence aligned Gods.
[‘C’]
On Moore’s law, by 2020, non-human machines will likely be able to approximate human level brain cycles (10^15 flops).
Therein, human intellect is shown to be ‘creatable’:
Today, brain based models already equal/exceed human intellect, in task/task groups ranging from language translation to disease diagnosis. (And likely all tasks by 2020)
[‘D’]
God Definition:
In summary, probabilistically, the ability to generate artificial intelligence, that surpasses the net intellect of one’s species, and or compute simulation of universes (with intellect resembling prior), is that which classifies said species as God-bound.
Scientific article [from which the above definition is derived]: https://medium.com/@uni.omniscient.x/god-is-probably-quite-real-a466e9f24a0b#.rsg2cokz7
[‘E’]
An early approximation of mine of ‘God’: https://github.com/JordanMicahBennett/God[/img]

Your posting goes right to an idea. I agree with your points and this is why.
Before written history we have stories from pre-history that have been verbally passed down to us. And before the Age of Deities we had the Age of Domestication where term god meant “knowledge". The Hindu and Buddhism are religions without deities but still based upon the old religion of “knowledge". That thinking was also used by Jesus in his Gnostic teachings. Gnostic means “knowledge". The old church paintings portrayed Jesus standing on a Gnostic cloud. The Gnostic cloud would be omitting light. The light was known as “knowledge".
In the Gnostic teachings at the time of Jesus, you basically became a deity of knowledge. Or a god of knowledge. But then being a god at the period of time was not that big of a deal.
The power of deities today is really the control of knowledge and a belief system. I think the computers using programs like Cortana will replace the belief system and the knowledge base is already there. Therefore I would not bet against you Jordan on becoming a god with the help of the computer.

Your posting goes right to an idea. I agree with your points and this is why. Before written history we have stories from pre-history that have been verbally passed down to us. And before the Age of Deities we had the Age of Domestication where term god meant “knowledge". The Hindu and Buddhism are religions without deities but still based upon the old religion of “knowledge". That thinking was also used by Jesus in his Gnostic teachings. Gnostic means “knowledge". The old church paintings portrayed Jesus standing on a Gnostic cloud. The Gnostic cloud would be omitting light. The light was known as “knowledge". In the Gnostic teachings at the time of Jesus, you basically became a deity of knowledge. Or a god of knowledge. But then being a god at the period of time was not that big of a deal. The power of deities today is really the control of knowledge and a belief system. I think the computers using programs like Cortana will replace the belief system and the knowledge base is already there. Therefore I would not bet against you Jordan on becoming a god with the help of the computer.
Such a post exists on the horizon of scientifically OBSERVED/OBSERVABLE sequences, absent OPINIONATED IDEOLOGY. Albeit, naturally, chip makers and artificial intelligence researchers are likely God-bound, on observation of said scientific data.