Gates divorce 

I really work at listening to other’s theories. I had someone who finally unfriended on me facebook, but before that they tried to explain “crisis actors” and this thing about Gates killing everyone with vaccines. It usually takes about 4 or 5 go 'rounds with someone like that to get them to link the specific video they are talking about. They know it’s better to tell you to “do your own research” because then you will do what they did, find the video where someone babbles for an hour, telling you want to think, practically hypnotizing you, then showing a 30 second clip where Gates says something about decreasing the population. At that point though, at least I have the source.

It’s always easy to then expand to the full original source material. Gates has researched population growth and it’s really not that complicated. We are already spreading cleanliness, better farming, and better healthcare around the world. When you do that, people trust that there is a future for the children they have, and they produce less of them, focusing their nurturing on the living, rather than assuming some of their children will die. People are not bad for having lots of kids as a survival mechanism, it’s what humans have done for a couple million years. But, now that we are spread around the globe and competing globally for resources, it’s not a good global strategy.

It’s also a poor global strategy to wait for a pandemic, a nuclear war, or whatever other kind of Malthusian population control we have had in the past. That’s the strategy of people like Donald Trump and Dick Cheney, although they’ll never admit it. Gates’ strategy, and anyone else who helps people and tries to created healthier infrastructure, is to help the living and then the living will help each other and make wise choices.

Somehow, people hear a speech about bending the curve of the population explosion downward, and they think that means killing people, even though the entire rest of the speech is about keeping people alive until they are a ripe old age, and they die with their loved ones surrounding them.

I have a picture of me shaking hands with the governor of Minnesota. He was giving me an award. I could make up just any story you want about that. Or, I could I say that interaction lasted about as long as it took to click the shutter and shuffle me through the line while a bunch of others “met the governor”.

He wants to kill 10% of the world wide population using his fake vaccines (Ted talks). One might add Hitler followed a parallel path by attempting to exterminate the Jews. Somehow Hitler is the devil but this scumbag is a charmer?!?!? I don’t think so. He bribed just about everybody to make that come true from Big Pharma, to WHO, to the CDC etc. this criminal gangster is not even a medical doctor but a software tech. He is a public person. So no he is not allowed to have privacy. Many countries in Africa filed law suits against him for ruining if not killing their poor children within mns from getting his famous death shots. The guy is a vulgar criminal who needs to be brought to justice.
Who on earth are you talking about? You better be very poor and under doctor's care, because such public slander without evidence is a criminal offense, in case you are not familiar with the law.
What is legally considered slander? Also known as oral or spoken defamation, slander is the legal term for the act of harming a person's reputation by telling one or more other people something that is untrue and damaging about that person. Slander can be the basis for a lawsuit and is considered a civil wrong (i.e., a tort).
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/slander.asp

He wants to kill 10% of the world wide population using his fake vaccines (Ted talks). One might add Hitler followed a parallel path by attempting to exterminate the Jews. Somehow Hitler is the devil but this scumbag is a charmer?!?!? I don’t think so. He bribed just about everybody to make that come true from Big Pharma, to WHO, to the CDC etc. this criminal gangster is not even a medical doctor but a software tech. He is a public person. So no he is not allowed to have privacy. Many countries in Africa filed law suits against him for ruining if not killing their poor children within mns from getting his famous death shots. The guy is a vulgar criminal who needs to be brought to justice.
@Meera speaks so about Bill Gates, as far as I understand her.

This is a well known theory of the Qanon tenants. This theory has also been promoted in France with some success. It has been debunked many times.

https://www.prri.org/research/qanon-conspiracy-american-politics-report/

And it begins to worry French authorities.

In France, penal law says that : “Any allegation or imputation of an act which harms the honor or the consideration of the person or body to which the act is imputed is defamation.” But, French law allows you to prove that the facts you impute are true.

What @Meera writes would probably be looked as defamation in France as she would be unable to prove what she is telling.

To the apologist.

Click on the photo.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past

@sabolina OK and? It’s just an article on typical greed of the rich. So what else is new? I don’t see what is new or big deal about it, because it’s not new.

If people want to attack Gates, this is the material. Not the junk from Meera