Forum Pleasure and Pain

I had just about reached the maximum incoming and outgoing Private Messages. Not wanting to block incoming ones, I decided to go through and delete both the oldest messages sent to me and sent from me. They were all from 2010. I have to say that they brought back great memories reading your PMs, but I also experienced quite a bit of pain having to delete them.
Occam

I had just about reached the maximum incoming and outgoing Private Messages. Not wanting to block incoming ones, I decided to go through and delete both the oldest messages sent to me and sent from me. They were all from 2010. I have to say that they brought back great memories reading your PMs, but I also experienced quite a bit of pain having to delete them. Occam
I assume there is no way to save them?
I had just about reached the maximum incoming and outgoing Private Messages. Not wanting to block incoming ones, I decided to go through and delete both the oldest messages sent to me and sent from me. They were all from 2010. I have to say that they brought back great memories reading your PMs, but I also experienced quite a bit of pain having to delete them. Occam
Wow, I have had two messages and one of those was administrator info. lol Sorry for your message purge. :( Lee

Being a moderator tends to make one’s In Box very popular. :wink:
I took a look at mine and have only a dozen or so going back to 2012. I must have deleted them all at some point. It was interesting seeing two exchanges with no longer active members.

Quite often they are questions about the forum. Sometimes criticisms of other member posts that they don’t want to enter publicly. And I agree, Darron, I was surprised at the number of enjoyable post series that I’ve had with long-gone members.
Yes, Lois, I could copy them into a directory in my own computer, but I’m so much of a packrat as it is, that I cringe at the thought of collecting any more stuff, physical or written. :lol:
Occam

I miss our old forum. If used to be fun…

I know what you mean, George, but we have to change with the changing times.
Occam