Fake Colleges

That might work here Scott, and to some extent it does most especially in the Catholic schools where students from higher income families, who can afford the tuition, are placed in classrooms with fewer kids. Their parents also stress learning at home. However, our Constitution forbids funding for parochical schools (1st Amendment) and personally I like that. What you don’t have, and correct me if I’m wrong, is a strong evangelical presence who would like nothing more than to have their CHURCH schools receive public funding to prompte their sectarian values.
Cap’t Jack

That might work here Scott, and to some extent it does most especially in the Catholic schools where students from higher income families, who can afford the tuition, are placed in classrooms with fewer kids. Their parents also stress learning at home. However, our Constitution forbids funding for parochical schools (1st Amendment) and personally I like that. What you don't have, and correct me if I'm wrong, is a strong evangelical presence who would like nothing more than to have their CHURCH schools receive public funding to prompte their sectarian values. Cap't Jack
I'm in a western province. Because Ontario and Quebec were really the only provinces of Canada in the beginning, everything is determined by them. They also have the largest population density here and make the rest of Canada west of the great lakes generally obsolete to constitutional considerations. But, for the most part, the West Canadians are mostly non-Catholic, non-French and has a high predominance of Protestants, including evangelical. Because Quebec (French Canada) historically aligned with Ontario (mostly those British Loyalists who escaped North from America's independence from Britain, the only way both of those groups could survive was to collaborate together as a 'country' union to keep from being taken over by you guys. The Catholic dominated French here were abandoned by France as they both began support the idea of republicanism for the formation of the U.S. as well as in their own country at the time (French Revolution). So they made perpetuity agreements in that time that forced us forever to be obliged to honor the historical protection of those groups regardless of any future changing conditions. Note that they also included similar treaties with the Aboriginal natives in order to get their support against the then Americans. Because our population varies as you do south of the border, in the late 1970s and early eighties, they created an updated formal constitution with a constitutional assurance of what they called, Multiculturalism, so that Ontario and Quebec can still guarantee those perpetuities in the pretense of supporting "diversity". But the actual function of it is merely to declare the right to make laws preferential to their specific cultural dominances: French and English as official languages, and the Roman Catholic and the Anglican Churches (relabelled, Episcopal in the States because it is the Church of England). The only way they could officially have any excuse for preferential treatment that could appear worthy to the rest of the population was by declaring the function of cultural specific lawmaking in the form of "Multiculturalism". So we have very ridiculous imbalances here. You can optionally place your tax dollars into the public school system or the Catholic school system, as well now, we have schools and universities preferentially for Natives. As an example of the absurd effects of this, most government positions require that you speak both French and English in order to qualify for employment. It discriminates against virtually all the Western provinces since the French language is almost unheard of here. Other than English, Chinese and nearly any other languages have way more dominance than French. Yet, in Quebec, they are specially allowed to discriminate against English (and all other languages) by forcing English illegal there!

Speaking of fake colleges, The Donald’s ‘Trump University’ has been accused of being a fraudulent institution.

Speaking of fake colleges, The Donald's 'Trump University' has been accused of being a fraudulent institution.
I'm actually glad there's a Trump Univ. He's such a universally recognized scumbag that maybe some of it will rub off on the other for-profit pseudo schools and make people think twice before they waste their money.
Speaking of fake colleges, The Donald's 'Trump University' has been accused of being a fraudulent institution.
Ha. I'll bet it didn't take a lot of investigation to figure that out! Lois