Fair or righteousness, or righteousness or Fair, or both?

Is everything fair in righteousness, or in righteousness everything is fair?

Everyone would have to agree on what constitutes righteousness and fairness before you could answer.
Everyone would have to agree on what constitutes righteousness and fairness before you could answer. From a standpoint of collectivism this is correct. From a standpoint of individual living ones decision are singular to what has had an affect on their decisions, the way I see it.
From a standpoint of individual living ones decision are singular to what has had an affect on their decisions, the way I see it.
If that means what I think it means I agree. As I see it we make unique decisions based on genetics, parenting, siblings, society, experiences and other influences. Libertarian free will is an illusion. I grew up during the Vietnam Era with a chance of being drafted and sent to that war. That shaped my political beliefs strongly liberal and especially anti-war. I made my decision under a sort of duress, but have not wavered since. This experience also contributed to my strong anti-imperialism view. Did I understand you?
From a standpoint of individual living ones decision are singular to what has had an affect on their decisions, the way I see it.
If that means what I think it means I agree. As I see it we make unique decisions based on genetics, parenting, siblings, society, experiences and other influences. Libertarian free will is an illusion. I grew up during the Vietnam Era with a chance of being drafted and sent to that war. That shaped my political beliefs strongly liberal and especially anti-war. I made my decision under a sort of duress, but have not wavered since. This experience also contributed to my strong anti-imperialism view. Did I understand you? I have no problem with what you have stated, for indeed DNA, parenting, sibling, societal framing of political and religious indoctrination, as well as our intimacies make up the majority of do's and don't morally and spiritually. I do no hold to rigorism as must as most people. My peers began the rock & roll era, draft card, the student killing as Kent State by America's military who were supposed to be the defenders of WE THE PEOPLE, and the love generation, which also covered your era. All have influenced me, but it was the killing era of the Kennedy,s, Malcolm X, and M.L.Kings, and E. Hoover's counter-intelligence goons, and changing the old South which affected my living. Politics is idealism of the worse kind to me for it has taken the simplicity of the barter system from the mom's and pop's and incorporated it into a system of I'm gonna get mine even if I have to deprive you of your right to get yours. The golden rule followed is he who has the most gold rules.
Define righteousness.
Define righteousness. Righteousness cannot be defined in terms of words for it has no image acceptable universal, nor volume or velocity which can be intellectually, morally, or spiritually measured. Righteousness cannot even be felt, or perceived from individual perception. Should righteousness be defined, however, it can only be done so by abstractness relativism of individual experience. Should I be incorrect, then you give righteousness a definitive image which is universal to all mankind equally. And why you are at it define fair.
Define righteousness. Righteousness cannot be defined in terms of words for it has no image acceptable universal, nor volume or velocity which can be intellectually, morally, or spiritually measured. Righteousness cannot even be felt, or perceived from individual perception. Should righteousness be defined, however, it can only be done so by abstractness relativism of individual experience. Should I be incorrect, then you give righteousness a definitive image which is universal to all mankind equally. And why you are at it define fair. Ewual treatment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Define righteousness. Righteousness cannot be defined in terms of words for it has no image acceptable universal, nor volume or velocity which can be intellectually, morally, or spiritually measured. Righteousness cannot even be felt, or perceived from individual perception. Should righteousness be defined, however, it can only be done so by abstractness relativism of individual experience. Should I be incorrect, then you give righteousness a definitive image which is universal to all mankind equally. And why you are at it define fair. Ewual treatment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin. Define equal treatment? Is that like the Brown v Board of Education - equal but separate. Doesn't that just enhance the question put to you "define fair"?
Define righteousness. Righteousness cannot be defined in terms of words for it has no image acceptable universal, nor volume or velocity which can be intellectually, morally, or spiritually measured. Righteousness cannot even be felt, or perceived from individual perception. Should righteousness be defined, however, it can only be done so by abstractness relativism of individual experience. Should I be incorrect, then you give righteousness a definitive image which is universal to all mankind equally. And why you are at it define fair. So refreshing to hear someone say that about righteousness.

All this talk about morality (fair or righteous) is just an aspect of intelligence and far from any kind of how the universe itself functions.
For something to live or exist, something else has to die, regardless of morality. It’s an implacable mathematical function called conservation of energy.

All this talk about morality (fair or righteous) is just an aspect of intelligence and far from any kind of how the universe itself functions. For something to live or exist, something else has to die, regardless of morality. It's an implacable mathematical function called *conservation of energy*.