End of times, or not

I thought this was interesting, not just for the headline topic, but the analysis of empires. There are links to dig into it, that we are likely at the end stage, decadence.

The question is, what will be next, the cycle starts with pioneers, but we don’t have new land to or peoples to conquer. The next pioneer might those who integrate cultures, use traditional methods to sustain a new era. Hopefully keeping the science we have

Well, there will be the new living conditions to conquer.
Imagine that will take up a lot more attention than it does in this world.

Christian media empire, the institutional church, and faith-based progressive political organizations continue to promote false spiritual buzzworthy slogans such as “if you build a better church they will come,” “we’re on the cusp of a new kind of Christianity,” or “if you follow my way of being, you will receive spiritual enlightenment, sacred sexual ecstasy, and other beloved blessings.”

Funny that, I’ve hear about the Bible thumping circuit going back to the beginning of holy roller preaching and not limited to down south. The preachers knew how to get the juices flowing and them pretty young women and men were all sorts of twitter-batted by the end of all that glory hallelujahing, it was easy pickings for the determined gentlemen, sometimes visa versa, and the best times was had. Nothing like a little rapture to help them nuptials along, lordie hallalujah, can I have a witness, I heard you brother! Well at least until things got complicated.

So what to do?
Perhaps we remind folks that they are creating their own Gods and religions sculptures out of their own self-serving desires and dreams. Has nothing to do with any outside superior anything, it comes from our own hearts.

I’m thinking new economy, when oil no longer supports government backed cash. Crypto is looking more like a scam every day. Do we return to bartering? I would like something with no money, somehow track that your are at least pulling your weight, or have a reason to need aid. Innovation would need a reward, but reward the actual innovator, not the land owner.

1 Like

Something like Picard is describing?

That’s exactly what I was thinking, that great STNG scene! And to that end, I think technology is the answer. Once basic human needs are met, there won’t be a need for money, as in the disease of capitalism will be cured. I just wish I was around to see it…maybe that’s why I’ve seen the movies so often. :slight_smile:

Yes end time

People it is the end tie and each time it gets closer it’s 30 secs to midnight not 100 you see more of Revelations and it’s revaltions since Jesus died and ressurected. He is coming to end times come the 3 temple must be built.

It is neccesary before the end time it must be built but the reason why it people don’t want it to be built because of the prophesy that evil will adress it place and destroyed it.

2 thesalions 2:1-17

Matthew 24:15
“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),
Daniel 9:24-27

It said that pergamo and the vatican are the two other possible places that could happen in reall time history . Pergamoe the Trhone of the devil ancient times.

It defy’s all I’ve ever learned, and all my heart has been open to and absorbed these 67 years - how in create can people actually embrace this sort of hideous reflection on the arrogance and stupidity of man.

Is the ability of self-skepticism and self-examination, truly that dead in most people?

How can you imagine a God who created this Earth and has existed since before time itself - to be as f’n petty as we greedy, gluttonous, self-serving, jealous, mean spirited and hateful humans, (and in a ways no animal has ever imitated).

Isn’t that what gods are? A reflection of ourselves? In the best cases they might carry some wisdom, some cultural values. As they get reified, they need explanations for why there is evil in the world, for why they didn’t answer prayers or accept the sacrifices. They get used by leaders to blame their enemies for problems. Whatever parables about being a good a neighbor there are, get lost in the shuffle.

2 Likes

I don’t think Revelations means what you think it does. And if the end times does mean the destruction of the Vatican, I don’t think it means the end of the world, but rather the end of Xianity, which would be the end to many devotely religious people.

At what time in history were there not these things?

Let us stop you right there. They are just stories. Stories about humans at the time and because it is about humans you might find similarities, but that’s all you will find.

Oh you mean like this one of lore? Beelzebub - Flying Devil | Mythology.net

Or do you mean the Lightbearer?

Or one of my favourites:

1 Like

This one baphomet is just symbol know that the demon has another name the Goat one, even those claim it was invented and made by masons lodge nothing is all to certain. But this is just what is mean the devil has it’s throne and for A time in the 1920’s people in those time beileve it was reffering to that the pergamo throne
throne of the devil

people the scripture said the place where the evil will be place is in the vaitcna or the third temple those are 2 possible places but still this way the make many mistake people believ rapture is real there is no place in the bible that says that it is made up ! But hollywood uses it know that it is said the abomination desolation is talking about the antichrist but for many in the new testament it reffers it like a new spirit that passes thru and thru time hitler was called it and caligula and roman ceasars and chanegs as it passes.

We know that mathew 24 tell us how the end times happens but the thing that is last in the list is the third temple and if built will bring the end times ebcause evill will be placed there !