During Jan 6th Hearing Fox News eliminates two hours worth of commercial breaks

In order to keep their viewers from turning channels.
“Fox News eliminates two hours worth of commercial breaks.”
Talk about desperation to hide evidence from their faithful cult following.

June 10th Chris Hayes: “Fox News went to great lengths not just to avoid airing the hearing and to counter-program—but to do everything in their power to make sure that their viewers were shielded from the brutal truth about the violent coup that Donald Trump fomented.”

0:23

FRANKLY, THE REASON IS OBVIOUS. THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED ON JANUARY 6th, THAT A MOB, BY TRUMP, VIOLENTLY TRIED TO OVERTURN THE ELECTION, IS BOTH INDEFENSIBLE, AND EMBARRASSING FOR THEM PERSONALLY.

AND LAST NIGHT, (FOX NEWS) WENT TO GREAT LENGTHS, NOT JUST TO AVOID AIRING THE HEARING, AND TO COUNTER PROGRAM, BUT YOU DO

0:45

EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO MAKE SURE THEIR VIEWERS WERE SHIELDED FROM THE BRUTAL TRUTH ABOUT THE VIOLENT COUP THAT DONALD TRUMP FOMENTED. FIRST OF ALL, THEY DIDN’T TAKE ANY COMMERCIAL BREAKS FOR THE ENTIRE TWO HOURS WHEN THE HEARING WAS TAKING PLACE.

1:31

LAST NIGHT, WHILE THEY WERE SEEING THE HORRIFIC FOOTAGE, OF A PROUD BOYS, USING A SHIELD TO BREAK A WINDOW, SO THE MOB CAN STREAM INTO THE BUILDING, THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY TOO MUCH FOR FOX NEWS TO SHOW. WATCH WHAT THEY DO HERE INSTEAD.

2:01

BUT WHEN THE VIDEO UP ON THAT SCREEN STARTS TO GET VIOLENT, THAT’S RIGHT BEFORE THE PROUD BOYS SMASHES INTO THAT WINDOW, LOOK, RIGHT THERE.

THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT. SOMEONE MADE THAT DECISION,

2:52

. . . PROPAGANDA, WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN FOX NEWS — EMBARRASSMENT ON AIR, …

3:13

. . . THERE YOU GO. GREAT WORK CONTROL ROOM.

THESE GRANULAR SECOND BY SECOND PROGRAM DECISIONS WERE NOT MADE WITHOUT EFFORT, PLANNING AND COORDINATION.

FOX NEWS MADE THOSE CHOICES TO KEEP IMAGES OF THE VIOLENT COUP THAT DONALD TRUMP FOMENTED AWAY AND EVEN THEIR OWN STANDARDS, IT WAS A LEVEL OF PROPAGANDA, I THINK, SURPASSES EVERYTHING I’VE EVER SEEN FROM

This stuff is important so I’m going to go ahead and share links to some store the look in more detail at what oligarch tool FOX NEWS has been, absolutely dedicated to a hostile take over of our government and the destruction of democracy in these not so United States.

Fox and Newsmax don’t want people to know the truth. By not having commercial breaks, they hope to distract people from the truth. Distraction is their middle name and they will do a dance, sing a song, even snap their fingers and say, “Hey! Pay attention! Don’t look that way! Look this way!”

Wait! They repeat what is said, in their own way, but they show the hearing and they expect people to believe them without showing any footage. That doesn’t make sense, except for the fact they operate as a propaganda machine.

And that the FOX audience wholeheartedly buys into the con game.

That’s the biggest problem there. The tactic was fine tuned during decades of coordinated attacks upon global Earth scientists and the findings they were arriving at.

We really need this knowledge to get through to citizens who are on the side of rationalism and learning and pluralism and constructive interactions, and hope the lazy and disinterested start realizing they need to get more engaged and proactive in the political arena, . . .

I rarely watch FOX but it’s almost always notable. When they “covered” one of the impeachments, there was a moment when Schiff and whomever he was with both stood up to speak at the same time. FOX spent 10 minutes laughing at this and said nothing about what they presented. I turned the channel.

Oh looks like FOX Noise has had to backpedal, so they are holding their noses and going to air hearing, snipe and snip every chance they get.
Then check their polling to see what they’d do for the next hearing.

After declining to air the January 6 committee’s prime time hearing, Fox News decided to run day two of the panel’s proceedings. CNN media analyst Bill Carter joins Victor Blackwell to discuss why the outlet shifted its stance. #CNN #News

A little example of FOX chumming their audience of angry proud delusionals.
The strategy of malicious Counter Programming.

As we inch closer to the Jan. 6th public hearings, Fox News’ coverage of a giant migrant caravan strikes a familiar chord.

2:10 Laura Ingram: “(we are) Catering to (our) audience.” - More like brainwashing their sheople.

Former AG Bill Barr testimony played during Jan. 6 committee hearing

“My opinion then and my opinion now is that the election was not stolen by fraud,” Barr said.

This, for me, was the best tv news summary of today’s hearing.

CNN’s Laura Coates recaps the second January 6 hearing, which featured testimony from experts and Trump campaign figures who testified that former President Donald Trump was told that his claims of election fraud were false. #january6 #CNN #lauracoates

Especially her drum beat on the trump’s mind and desperate desire - “Wanting It To Be True” and “Believing It” - Wanting to believe it really, really, really bad, doesn’t make it so, …

Then considering the man who’s advice trump accepted while rejecting all others big boys in the room.

What did the Big Lie accomplish for trump? A quarter billion dollar in donations from his silly saps, who actually believed the money was for recounting and litigating the election, when it seems to have gone to everything, but.

Then her closing considering the Hearing’s varied audience. Pretty good 7 minute round up.