DNA splicing in order to create an organism that could survive on another planet

NASA has proved that life can survive in the abyss of space, Bacteria can Survive Space Travel, ISS Research Shows | Nature World News Can anyone find a plausible reason why humanity could not design an organism, no matter how simple, using the available DNA codes of Earth that could not survive on another planet, or moon in our solar system, and in reality if the size of space could be shrunk by speed, then there should be other Earth like planets that would be able to accept many Earth like organisms without any changes being made, and to those who believe in evolutionary theory. Could not the simplest of Earth organisms, given enough time and proper conditions on a foreign planet, not evolve into the complex Earth organisms that we know today on Earth? That is what Darwinism predicts, is it not?
Of course, this would dictate that an intelligence, move the organism/s to the new place, and or do genetic manipulation/creation to them.
So can anyone find a plausible reason, why these things are not possible?

NASA has proved that life can survive in the abyss of space, http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/6877/20140503/bacteria-survive-space-travel-iss-research-shows.htm Can anyone find a plausible reason why humanity could not design an organism, no matter how simple, using the available DNA codes of Earth that could not survive on another planet, or moon in our solar system, and in reality if the size of space could be shrunk by speed, then there should be other Earth like planets that would be able to accept many Earth like organisms without any changes being made, and to those who believe in evolutionary theory. Could not the simplest of Earth organisms, given enough time and proper conditions on a foreign planet, not evolve into the complex Earth organisms that we know today on Earth? That is what Darwinism predicts, is it not? Of course, this would dictate that an intelligence, move the organism/s to the new place, and or do genetic manipulation/creation to them. So can anyone find a plausible reason, why these things are not possible?
For a moment I was displeased to see that there were no answers or responses at all. Then I realized that this means that I am correct and that you can not answer, thus the lack of response, is the best response that I could have hoped for.. So thanks.