Defining what a sociopath is. . .

I gave up on the Cowboys when they traded a #1 pick for a mediocre receiver from Detroit. For what it's worth, playing at sea level could benefit the Broncos. They'll have more energy than they're use to having coming down from a mile high. Even though i live in the area now I can't get excited about the Broncos. It would be nice to see Peyton go out on top, but he has a history of coming up small in the playoffs and Super Bowl. And Cam is from Texas, so that gives me a reason to root for the Panthers. I just hope it is a good game and not a blowout.
That's one way to look at the oxygen advantage. But consider that the Broncos won 7 out of 9 games at high altitude, while half of their losses were at less than a mile high. Told ya so. :cheese: Cam did look like he could have often used some extra oxygen. Not a close game. But P. Manning gets the chance to retire on top. And a Texan turned out to be the MVP.

Did you see Cam in the post-game press conference? He still has some maturing to do. Russell Wilson handled himself a lot better last year. Cam looked like a man who just realized he is vincible after all.

I still want to know why he just stared at the ball he fumbled and then dodged away…
(Ohh… Sorry for the thread jacking. :red: )
Derek

I still want to know why he just stared at the ball he fumbled and then dodged away... (Ohh... Sorry for the thread jacking. :red: ) Derek
This thread was highjacked days ago. Funny how it went from defining a sociopath to discussing the Super Bowl.
Did you see Cam in the post-game press conference? He still has some maturing to do. Russell Wilson handled himself a lot better last year. Cam looked like a man who just realized he is vincible after all.
I didn't see it. I heard he responded to questions with few words, and walked off after a couple of minutes. But he didn't cry and didn't curse. Losing the Super Bowl has reduced many truly tough men (some older than Cam) to tears. His #1 job is not being a beauty queen contestant or a politician, but he will probably get better at those secondary aspects of being a top NFL quarterback, if he continues to insure that his team makes lots of touchdowns, in the future.
I still want to know why he just stared at the ball he fumbled and then dodged away... (Ohh... Sorry for the thread jacking. :red: ) Derek
This thread was highjacked days ago. Funny how it went from defining a sociopath to discussing the Super Bowl.What would Freud say? :coolsmile:
This thread was highjacked days ago. Funny how it went from defining a sociopath to discussing the Super Bowl.
What would Freud say? :coolsmile: Hmmm... not sure. If the Bengals had made the Super Bowl we could discuss a couple of players showing sociopathic tendencies.
This thread was highjacked days ago. Funny how it went from defining a sociopath to discussing the Super Bowl.What would Freud say? :coolsmile: "Yes, America is gigantic and a gigantic mistake."
This thread was highjacked days ago. Funny how it went from defining a sociopath to discussing the Super Bowl.What would Freud say? :coolsmile: "Yes, America is gigantic and a gigantic mistake." Ouch! How about giving people the biggest, most wonderful resource saturated continent - turns them into self-obsessed, self destructive pigs a la Spirited Away. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirited_Away