DAESH scared of the Russians?

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/isis-says-soda-bomb-detonated-russian-plane-got-151825789.html
It appears to me that the DAESH boys, may have gotten a little case of scare-dy pants. After getting pounded by Russian ordinance, they are backtracking on their intent to down the Russian passenger plane, that they blew up. They say, now, that the Russian plane was the wrong target and that they meant their soda can bomb for a western plane.
DAESH, haven’t you learned anything from Donald Trump? No matter how stupid a mistake you make… NEVER ADMIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE. It makes you look weak to your constituents.
Hey, but don’t let it get to you. Even terrorists can get a case of the scare-dy pants now and then.

They’re also, more poetically, afraid of women . Specifically, being killed by them. So all you Kurdish (and other) ladies out there shooting at those douchecanoes, if I wore a hat it would off to you.

They're also, more poetically, afraid of women . Specifically, being killed by them. So all you Kurdish (and other) ladies out there shooting at those douchecanoes, if I wore a hat it would off to you.
Hey, whenever fighters bomb DAESH positions in Iraq and Syria, they should also drop pamphlets that say "You were just bombed by a female." There are female fighter pilots among the coalition forces doing the bombing. Enough to make it potentially credible and shake up some of the DAESH-holes, with their idiotic superstitions.