Crazy Ones

That is the name of a new show that is going to be on CBS sometime this year. It has been, at least, decades since I have enjoyed any situation comedies, other than cartoon versions. But I will check this one out based on the star power alone. It stars Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar as a father/daughter workplace team.

That is the name of a new show that is going to be on CBS sometime this year. It has been, at least, decades since I have enjoyed any situation comedies, other than cartoon versions. But I will check this one out based on the star power alone. It stars Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar as a father/daughter workplace team.
What are they working at? They could be father/daughter evangelical preachers. Well, maybe that could be funny, now that I think about it. Lois

I guess we’ll see. I just don’t recall ever seeing Robin Williams not be entertaining.

Wellllll, Patch Adams was pretty bad. But, maybe that was the horrible writing overshadowing his typical over-the-top performance.

Wellllll, Patch Adams was pretty bad. But, maybe that was the horrible writing overshadowing his typical over-the-top performance.
I think "Patch Adams" tried to be a cross between dramatic and comedic. Robin Williams is primarily a comedian, but despite that, he has most often done pretty well in movies that are purely dramatic, e.g., "Good Will Hunting" and "What Dreams May Come".