Could someone recommend me some interesting science documentaries

If you are into learning about Earth’s early days and what that has to do with how we got to be here.
Here’s another good one:

Australia The First 4 Billion Years - Awakening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tYjd_CfoS8\ Published on May 27, 2013 Australia: First 4 Billion Years 1 Awakening What can Australia reveal about how Earth was born and how life took hold? Join NOVA and host Dr. Richard Smith as they journey back to the very beginning of the Australian story in "Awakening." The first stop is Western Australia, around four and a half billion years ago, where we encounter an Earth shortly after its fiery birth. Hidden in the red hills of Australia are clues to the mysteries of when the Earth was born, how life first arose, and how it transformed the planet. Experts unveil how the earliest forms of life—an odd assortment of bacterial slime—flooded the atmosphere with oxygen, sparking the biological revolution that made animal life possible. It is the beginning of the great drama of life on Earth. WRITTEN, PRODUCED AND DIRECTED BY Richard Smith
Well, I, for one, would rather have folks latching on to the name of a famous scientist, than that of a professional football athlete with questionable morals.
Why?

I had to look up Carl Sagan on Wikipedia, I had never heard of him before. That’s what can happen when you’re a workaholic.
As for Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Ken Hamm, no idea who they are.
If you find a documentary on the how stem cell communicate to each other, or how the stem cells of plants operate. Please let me know.

MikeYohe try googling “Stem cell - UCTV” you might be amazed at all that’s available
Seeing Stem Cells in the Body
New methods to visualize stem cells inside the body.
Premiere Date: 10/7/2013

Focus on Stem Cell-Based Bone Repair at UC Davis
California Institute for Regenerative Medicine
Premiere Date: 3/21/2012

and literally dozens of other lectures on the topic

Speaking of UCTV they also have a long running lecture series “Perspectives On Ocean Sciences”
excellent, excellent talks by some of the smartest people on the planet.
WARNING!!!
It’s the kind of stuff true blue Republicans/Libertarian types should never, never, never watch because it exposes real scientists as the incredibly intelligent skeptical seekers of understanding they really are - as opposed to the inept clowns Republicans/Libertarian types love to stereotype them as.

For example:

Published on Sep 6, 2012 (Visit: http://www.uctv.tv/) A new study comparing past and present ocean temperatures reveals the global ocean has been warming for more than a century. Join Dean Roemmich, Scripps physical oceanographer and study co-author, as he describes how warm our oceans are getting, where all that heat is going, and how this knowledge will help scientists better understand the earth's climate. Learn how scientists measured ocean temperature during the historic voyage of the HMS Challenger (1872-76) and how today's network of ocean-probing robots is changing the way scientists study the seas. Series: "Perspectives on Ocean Science" [9/2012] [Science] [Show ID: 23999] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIayxdrX17g
But, wait... there's much more at UCTV https://www.youtube.com/user/UCtelevision
Well, I, for one, would rather have folks latching on to the name of a famous scientist, than that of a professional football athlete with questionable morals.
Even one with sterling morals. Lois
I had to look up Carl Sagan on Wikipedia, I had never heard of him before. That’s what can happen when you’re a workaholic. As for Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Ken Hamm, no idea who they are. If you find a documentary on the how stem cell communicate to each other, or how the stem cells of plants operate. Please let me know.
Are you such a workaholic that you live in a cave or a lab? You should get out more. You can't be well rounded when you are that cut off from the culture. You need more perspective and you'll never get it working all the time. It's counterproductive and will interfere with whatever work you are trying to accomplish. Most people get their greatest inspiration when they are focused on something else, preferably something pleasant and relaxing, that is not connected to their work. Lois
Why?Because professional athletes, no matter how smart they are (and some are quite intelligent), are not known for their ability to think and reason, they're known for their physical skills, which is what people will try to emulate. In the past 20 years, professional sports organizations in the US (I have no idea what its like in the rest of the world, but can't believe they're much better), have turned a blind eye to players who've committed rape, murder, assault, domestic abuse, steroid abuse, DUI, animal cruelty, and robbery. That's pretty much across every major sport in the US, and what someone who doesn't care two shits about sports has noticed. The actual numbers and crimes are probably greater than what I know. A scientist gets caught faking data in a paper, they're pretty much done for in their field. A scientist who commits rape, murder, assault, domestic abuse, steroid abuse, DUI, animal cruelty, or robbery, is most likely going to go to prison, where they'll end up being some fat, greasy, tattooed guy's soft, buttery cornhole. They're not going to get a reduced sentence, or get off entirely, because the league has thrown millions of dollars behind their defense. (Please note that while I might disagree with our so-called "criminal justice" system in the US, I don't think cutting athletes slack so that they can help the local sports franchise win a championship game is any better than sticking them in prison. In fact, its probably worse, since they still pose a threat to themselves and the general public out on the street.) Someone who emulates a scientist is going to try to follow that scientist's use of thinking and reasoning, rather than how many yards they can run in a game, or how many goals they can score. With the way the US is at present, we need more people who value thinking and reasoning, than we do physical ability.

Thanks to the guy who suggested that one docu.
Upping for more suggestion.
I’m deeply sorry that the rest of you guys decided to waste your time discussing an internet screen name.
Feel free to list some recommendations when you get the chance.

If you find a documentary on the how stem cell communicate to each other, or how the stem cells of plants operate. Please let me know.
I would love to see something like this also.
Are you such a workaholic that you live in a cave or a lab? You should get out more. You can't be well rounded when you are that cut off from the culture. You need more perspective and you'll never get it working all the time. It's counterproductive and will interfere with whatever work you are trying to accomplish. Most people get their greatest inspiration when they are focused on something else, preferably something pleasant and relaxing, that is not connected to their work. Lois
I hear you, playing catch up now. Been spelunking and have done over a hundred caves in four states now. Got a Harley over a year ago and got 18K on it now and riding more now than I ever have. I know that I will never be close to the level you guys are at in wordsmithing and technological understanding. Not even going to try. Real happy with the progress that I have made in selective areas in the last nine years even thou I almost died twice. My health has been coming back and I have been helping a union and working in the marijuana movement because I feel that I can contribute and by god it needs fixed and I can make the time to help. Keeping the faith in mankind.
I hear you, playing catch up now. Been spelunking and have done over a hundred caves in four states now. Got a Harley over a year ago and got 18K on it now and riding more now than I ever have. I know that I will never be close to the level you guys are at in wordsmithing and technological understanding. Not even going to try. Real happy with the progress that I have made in selective areas in the last nine years even thou I almost died twice. My health has been coming back and I have been helping a union and working in the marijuana movement because I feel that I can contribute and by god it needs fixed and I can make the time to help. Keeping the faith in mankind. Glad to hear it. Those activities should help to round you out and inspire you. Don't slip back. Good luck. Lois