CFI Syracuse NY 13206 1996-1998?

Hey,
I don’t know if I’m at the right website but I’m looking for a school I used to go to… I lived off James St. in Syracuse NY (age 1-9), and for a year or two I was bused to this place every friday called CFI (Center For Inquiry). I can’t find it on google, but was wondering if this organization ever had a place for “gifted” kids that went to Huntington k-9 in 96’-98’?

No idea. You might want to try contacting the organization through the info on their Contact Page].

Hey, I don't know if I'm at the right website but I'm looking for a school I used to go to... I lived off James St. in Syracuse NY (age 1-9), and for a year or two I was bused to this place every friday called CFI (Center For Inquiry). I can't find it on google, but was wondering if this organization ever had a place for "gifted" kids that went to Huntington k-9 in 96'-98'?
Also try NY - Atheists, Agnostics, and Freethinkers Alliance of Syracuse University and SUNY ESF - Syracuse University AAFSyracuse@gmail.com Syracuse, NY 13210 Someone there might have heard of it. Have you tried the Huntington school office? If you know the approximate address you might try the local property tax office and look it up. It would give information about owners. You might also ask a real estate agent in the area who was in business back then.