Carolyn Hamlett and her illumentati nonsense

this woman is truly insane, i dont see how she isnt on any lists of most distrunig loons, get this she claims to been raised by the illuminati whom worships Satan a la John Todd/William schnoebelen style, and claims they wanted to train her to help start the New World Order! and other totally insane stuff i can barely put into words,
check some of her work ut http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.ca/2013/08/my-august-27th-interview-with-daniel.html and http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.ca/2013/06/my-may-21st-interview-with-daniel-duval.html careful you might lose some braincells
i am not sure if this is the perfect place for this post, so if mods want to move it to a better forum please do

Hashidate, this does seem to be the appropriate forum to post this as we do not have a Batshit Craziness forum heading. I’ll take your word for Hamlett’s nonsense. I’d rather kill my brain cells with Moose Drool] than with Illuminati insanity.
OK, I couldn’t resist. I clicked the link you provided. My Brain Hurts].
Edit: corrected a typo

well were should be a good place for this post though?

Right next to the World Trade Center Conspiracy thread. But I love Darron's suggestion of a Batshit Crazy thread. We could certainly use one.
Right next to the World Trade Center Conspiracy thread. :snake:

This drivel sounds Iike it came from some spaced out former hippy who scrambled her brain on the brown acid. Can we say paranoid schezophienic? Any one with a friend named “meadow Rain” and who parks herself over a “Shawnee burial ground” (has to be in Ohio) needs some serious professional help. Darron’s right about the Moose Drool.
Cap’t Jack

Darron's right about the Moose Drool.
I had no idea this thread was about beer. :lol: Take care, Derek

Personally, I’d rather talk abut beer. Actually Moose Drool sounds disgusting but that reminds me of another off brand my buds and I used to drink at school, Olde Frothingslosh, The pale, stale ale with the foam on the bottom. It started out as a radio joke then was picked up by the Iron City Brewing Company. They only sold it during the Xmas season. Now even the cans are collectible! Not bad stuff either. I guess they’re still selling it but not around here.
Cap’t Jack

You may have thought it was foam, but it was probably sediment and sludge if it was at the bottom. :lol:
Occa
or did I miss your joke?

I found a porter called Santa’s Butt at Beverages and More. I’m sure it comes off creepy, but I found it quite tasty. :slight_smile:

Take care,
Derek

So I finally briefly skimmed her blog. There’s 3 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. :slight_smile:
There’s only ‘one good thing’ to come from the Illuminati nonsense, the game: Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy :lol:
Take care,
Derek

You may have thought it was foam, but it was probably sediment and sludge if it was at the bottom. Occa or did I miss your joke?
Probably, but believe it or not they made a can that opened from the bottom! but come to think if it Occam, isn't that what Bock beer really is, the stuff at the bottom of the vat? Whatever, it's pretty good. Cap't Jack

And how, exactly, did this thread mutate from a discussion about the Illuminati to a discussion about beer?
It can only be a fiendish Illuminati brainwashing plot, designed to derail further discussion of the Illuminati. It’s a Conspiracy, I tell you, a Conspiracy!! …
TFS

And how, exactly, did this thread mutate from a discussion about the Illuminati to a discussion about beer? TFS
..because a discussion about beer is much more productive.
And how, exactly, did this thread mutate from a discussion about the Illuminati to a discussion about beer? TFS
..because a discussion about beer is much more productive. Ah, but that's what they want you to think...... TFS

Those damned, invisible theys. We’ve got to do something to get rid of them. Maybe some different theys can tell us how. :lol:
Occam

I found a porter called Santa's Butt at Beverages and More. I'm sure it comes off creepy, but I found it quite tasty. :-) Take care, Derek
I wonder how many read the text. Santa's butt is not what you may be thinking it is. Lois
I found a porter called Santa's Butt at Beverages and More. I'm sure it comes off creepy, but I found it quite tasty. :-) Take care, Derek
I wonder how many read the text. Santa's butt is not what you may be thinking it is. Lois I certainly learned something reading the label. :-) Take care, Derek

Yea shes a nut. First of all you cannot take anyone’s word for anything that is a former member of anything. Whether its a organization, business or a ex lover. Humans villianize their former relations as a away to cope to make themselves feel better. Have you ever got good advice from a former employee about where they last worked? Did anyone ever hear someone say, “Yea that place is a great place, I’m no longer there because I was a asshole,” Just like one will most not likely hear someone say about their ex," Yea he was such a good man, but I was a dumb bitch who drove him away," No, instead you will hear one talk about how bad they were, and if there was nothing bad, they will create imaginary accusations about them. Meanwhile these followers of these nuts will believe a so called former member before they would go directly to the source. Example, if you want to know about Denny’s, why take the word of someone who got fired or quit or never worked for them? Instead go to the restaurant and find out yourself.

Those damned, invisible theys. We've got to do something to get rid of them. Maybe some different theys can tell us how. :lol: Occam
To quote from a British TV spy drama series from many decades ago..... "'They' are anyone who isn't 'us'." TFS