Cannabis and religion

420, you alluded to (in an earlier post) that atheists are responsible for more deaths than others are. Are you talking about the claim that Mao Tse Tung, and Stalin, and other dictators who didn’t believe in God killed so many ppl, hence atheism is why they did?

Believer against non believer? I think it’s more believer of one thing against believer of another, besides that’s not what the Bible intended, so corruption is in man, not a Book, yes they were so scientifically ignorant that the measures of the arc in Noah’s crazy story are the same used to this day on ships that are designed tospend long periods of time sailing, look it up, they even built a real size one which has atheists furious, don’t know why but here are just a few more scientific facts that go way beyond believeing in the creating power or nothing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvOWr83qYk0

Im saying that they did it and they were atheists, not that they did it in the name of atheism, false Christians and pagan Catholics did use religion as an excuse but then again those weren’t true believers of the Bible, they wouldn’t have committed any atrocities had they been true to scripture

TimB said,

My version of what “true Christians” are, is those who are in tune with the New Testament versions of Jesus’s words and teachings.

My version of what “true Humanitarians” are, is those who are in tune with secular morals, some of which may be found in all religious cripture, including Jesus’ teachings among others.

But being a Christian does not bestow a “special” status apart from the rest of humanity. That is exclusivity and prejudicial.

Christianity welcomes everyone brother (if they truly repent from their sins of course) it is so called Christians that tarnish the book using it to push a satanic agenda that’s as old as the Bible

The coward who only allows questions but no rebuttles from scholars? he is a joke, Richard Dawkins is another one who has been laughed at on national TV, but I’m sure he is a genius to many too
I can barely tell who you are responding to here, but I can tell that it is you who is not referencing anything scholarly. When you finally link something, it’s a bad science video.

Numbers 19:11-12, proves how cryptic and easily misinterpreted the Bible is. It doesn’t say anything about germs, just something about water. Doesn’t the fact that it took thousands of years after that was written for us to figure out germs bother you? Doesn’t that indicate a very weak god?

Why would your misinterpretation bother me? Jesus definitely isn’t weaker than “everything out of nothing” or believing something you don’t even know how it came to be

I’m not misinterpreting you. The idea that the universe had to come from something as a proof of God is called the Kalam Cosmological Argument. There are thousands of discussions about this on the internet. I don’t need to answer your questions or educate you on the basics of that. If you can show me you are familiar with the logic and have something to offer on the subject, fine, but so far, you’ve only presented the most elementary version of it.

The Carrier debate I linked starts out on this topic. Maybe you can read the stuff from Dr. Marshall and up your game a bit.

And how could I “believe something I don’t know”. I said I don’t know, so I have nothing to believe. You don’t know either, but you decided to believe in some god. Explain that.

Im researching about different cannabis topics because it's my job, and cannabis in religion is one of the topics I'm editing
Really? Who are you writing this for? Which website or publication?

Because I’m a professional writer & editor and I call bullshit.

https://www.milehighglasspipes.com/blogs/the-mile-high-blog/cannabis-culture-in-latin-america

That’s me in the picture at the footnote

http://420sos.blogspot.com/

That’s my old blog but you can use it to verify the picture.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0150a463b94480bb81?viewMode=1

That’s my profile from one of the places I work check my work history.

Should I go on?

See how u keep makig assumptions about me?

Who is full of fecal matter now? ?

I may have found a religion I can get on board with

Are you okay Tee? I’m sure it must have hurt when your head hit the keyboard.

Hahaha touche on the cannabis religion Lausten?

And that leaves the question: where did the lot come from? It’s never ending
That's the question. Why do you think you have the answer? That's the real question. I don't claim to know the answer. The best theories say that in the earliest seconds of the Big Bang, time was created, so there was something before time. That something didn't have the same laws of physics that we see, so personally, I don't understand it. I have no idea if these people know what they are talking about. That's why I don't worship them.

What have you got?

I understand your point of view, but instead of a theory there’s no way of truly proving I prefer believing in something that was actually witnessed and documented, the dead sea scrolls certainly make a more compelling case, and what really made me open my eyes is to have realized that satan does exist, he rules this world and he has been able to turn it against Christ, that has made me study scripture and find prophecies that have come true and are coming true as we speak, but nothing I say will ever be enough to those who don’t believe

Believer against the Non-Believer
Not hardly all. For much of history it has been believer against believer...believers (of one thing) against believers (of another thing), including between Protestant Christian denominations.

Ah. So you aren’t Catholic, then, @420sos

And Hitler was on your list of bad atheists. So I am guessing it is because of what he did to the Jews. Hopefully, you agree that was evil.

I’m wondering if you can tell me who wrote this? It is someone important to your faith.

Our Lord also calls them "Vipers." In John 8:39: "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. Verse 44: "Ye are of your father, the Devil.''' This was unbearable for them, that they should be the children of the Devil, as they cannot bear it yet.

They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scrip- tures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hope of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther … 0 how they love that book Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope ! The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they who imagine to be the people of God who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen.

In like manner murderers and whores, thieves and scoundrels and all evil men could boast they are God 's holy and chosen people, because they have His Word and know that they should fear and obey Him, love Him and serve Him, honor His Name, do not commit murder, do not commit adultery, etc . . . Since, however, they are sinning and are condemned, it is certain that they have the most holy and correct Word of God against which they are sinning.

THEIR SCHOOLS A DEVIL’S NEST Therefore be on your guard against the Jews and know that where they have their schools there is nothing but the Devil 's nest in which self-praise, van- ity, lies, blasphemy, disgracing God and man, are practiced in the bitterest and most poisonous way as the Devils do themselves. Wherever you see or hear a Jew teaching, do not think otherwise than that you are hearing a poisonous Basiliskus who with his face poisons and kills people.

Should they at times do something good, how- ever, know full well that it is not done out of love for you, nor for your good. In order to have space to live among us they must of necessity do something. But their heart is and remains as I have said.

Take away from them all of their prayer books and Talmuds wherein such lying, cursing, and blaspheming is taught. Prohibit their Rabbis to teach. For they have forfeited the right to such an office. protection for Jews on highways be re- voked. For they have no right to be in the land, be- cause they are not lords, nor officials. They should stay at home…

Well it’s sufficiently clear to me, that you are, for now, an irredeemably bigoted-against-atheists fellow, 420, but that doesn’t necessarily make you a bad person. Perhaps you have some more credible ideas re: Cannabis. I have seen sites that claim they have various strains of cannabis that can positively impact mood, energy level, euphoria, focus, etc. with different strains having different compilations of the various impacts.

Do you have experience with, or knowledge of this? Is it BS? Anyway, this is the sort of info I would like to hear from someone who has particular knowledge of cannabis. I don’t mean to disrupt this thread, so you might want to start another if you have a lot to say.

T You seem to know a whole lot about something you don’t believe in, that seems like a waste of your time, although it looks like you copied and pasted. Then again what can you expect from someone who makes blind assumptions and accusations about others and changes the subject once proven wrong like nothing happened, good luck with your job as an editor