Calling All Liberal Race Baiters

Here is a quote from a typical Liberal Race Baiter:
“Maybe if police stop shooting young black men in the street or black women in their beds, much less kneeling on a man’s neck while he begs for his mother, we might have less riots”.

Here is my reply to him:
You are in effect saying that the Police are, Without Cause, shooting Black Men in the streets. You make it sound like some kind of sport. You know there are reasons that the Police shoot anyone, but you ignore the reasons and just announce the outcome as if there was no reason for the Police to shoot anyone. Then you say that they kill Black Women in their beds as if this happens all the time. Of course, you don’t mention that the Police were fired on first. Everybody knows this was a completely botched Police operation. It is clear that Race had nothing to do with it. When you Race Bait the issue you are sinking to the lowest low of Depravity and Corruption that is at the heart of the Liberal/Media/Politician problem. Do you even know that “Kneeling on the Neck” like that was a standard Police technique in that city? Do you know that the technique was applied over 400 times to Black and White offenders since 2012? This is probably a bad Police technique now, since someone has died from it. But it was certainly not a Racist act by the Police. You incite hatred for the Police by making it a Racist act. You are down in the gutter with the worst Race Baiting Liberal/Media/Politicians.

This is an example of the sewage that Liberal/Media/Commentators/Politicians spew out every day. When you talk about Police that way I can think of three reasons. You are either completely Corrupted by the Liberal/Media/Politicians, you are a Depraved liar just trying to cause trouble in the cities, or you are simply having Paranoid Delusions about the Police.

The people that have been getting shot and killed are criminals who try to fight with the Police. In fact quite a few of these criminals go completely berserk, depending on which drugs they are on. The Liberal/Media/Politicians should be telling the criminals that they should stop resisting arrest. It’s so simple. Why do they instead try to amplify the myths about Police Racism and Brutality? They purposely scare these people (criminals watch the Liberal/Media and listen to the Liberal Politicians too) into resisting arrest, making them think they will be killed if they don’t get away. Then when they do resist and fight with the Police, some of them get shot and killed. The Liberal/Media/Politicians seem to incite Resisting and Fighting with the Police and could be directly responsible for these deaths. Why do they do this?

Steven,

I would be great if you and I could find a way to discuss this, but you have consistently come out of the gate with accusations and name calling. You do not seem to honestly want dialogue. For example:

Everybody knows this was a completely botched Police operation. It is clear that Race had nothing to do with it. -- SK
So, you admit the police both operations, but what should we do about it? Do you ever wonder why we don’t see botched operations in nice suburban neighborhoods full of well off white people? And don’t tell me that there aren’t people with ex-boyfriends who are drug dealers in those neighborhoods, because that’s not true.
Do you even know that “Kneeling on the Neck” like that was a standard Police technique in that city?... This is probably a bad Police technique now, since someone has died from it. But it was certainly not a Racist act by the Police. -- SK
Yes I know it’s a standard technique, that is exactly the problem. You say it’s “probably bad”, really? That’s as far as you will go? How many people had to die for you to figure that out?
In fact quite a few of these criminals go completely berserk, depending on which drugs they are on. --SK
You like to point out things that liberals ignore. I don’t think you have ever said anything about the rich, sober black men who get pulled over all the time, get harassed, sometimes shoved around. How do you explain that?

Colonel Klink’s dismissal of things he doesn’t like to hear reminds me of Frank Drebin saying, “Nothing to see here!”

bingo

Then you say that they kill Black Women in their beds as if this happens all the time. Of course, you don’t mention that the Police were fired on first.
Where did that happen? 'Shots were fired so bed was filled with lead.'

Got a newspaper clipping to show us what you are actually referring to.

Or does Colonel Klink live in an evidence free zone?

Colonel Klink is just a troll who doesn’t need any responses.

CC, do you mean this?

Where did that happen? -- cc
That Breonna's boyfriend fired first is non controversial. What is, is that the police broke down their door without announcing themselves. Several witnesses said they did not announce.

That first post here was a classic attempt to take control of both sides of the conversation by stating what the opposition is saying and what they believe worded in such a way as to make the opposition look petty, almost evil, and to minimize the real impact of what they are arguing. What a load of garbage.

Here is my reply to him: - Klinko
Good reply. I strongly agree.

Mr. Laustens’ immediate reply to this topic heading is succinct and accurate. “Calling All Liberal Race Baiters” is as insulting as it is inaccurate. It would be tantamount to me writing “Calling All Conservative Nazis”.

If those that casually direct their invectives at others by calling them liberal would actually take the time to look the word up in the dictionary they might change their inaccurate meaning they apply but that would also mean a realization that they’ve been wrongly applying the word liberal. This, however, is very unlikely. The Republican party discovered a long time ago that the false manipulation of language is very useful in misleading their uninformed followers and the title heading of this post is exhibit A.

Did all catch the sly positive intro and then the negative message in post #1?

That’s called bait and switch, a despicable sales tactic used by many Trump supporters.