Beautiful, like wow

Pretty amazing blog entry over at patheos. A Christian, who’s first entry was a piece directed to Christian about how to partner with atheists, interviews JT Everhard and Neil Carter. JT and Neil do a great job. Rebecca doesn’t ask any stupid questions.]
My favorite answer was Neil’s, about what Christians can do. He said they can work with us on important issues of the day and leave the believe discussion out of it.

Pretty amazing blog entry over at patheos. A Christian, who's first entry was a piece directed to Christian about how to partner with atheists, interviews JT Everhard and Neil Carter. JT and Neil do a great job. Rebecca doesn't ask any stupid questions.] My favorite answer was Neil's, about what Christians can do. He said they can work with us on important issues of the day and leave the believe discussion out of it.
Trouble is most christians are incapable of doing that. Lois
Pretty amazing blog entry over at patheos. A Christian, who's first entry was a piece directed to Christian about how to partner with atheists, interviews JT Everhard and Neil Carter. JT and Neil do a great job. Rebecca doesn't ask any stupid questions.] My favorite answer was Neil's, about what Christians can do. He said they can work with us on important issues of the day and leave the believe discussion out of it.
Trouble is most christians are incapable of doing that. Lois Or is the trouble that atheists focus on "most Christians" without really examining what that means?
Trouble is most christians are incapable of doing that. Lois Or is the trouble that atheists focus on "most Christians" without really examining what that means? Sometimes, but not often and certainly no more than Christians focus on "most atheists" without really examining what that means. Not sure they wouldn't say "atheists" or "all atheists" rather than "most atheists". Lois

The intellectual dishonesty that is inherent in most organized religions, is grating on me. But I would happily overlook that, with Christians, if they would simply act consistently, in accordance with the humanistically-oriented teachings of Jesus. WWJD? re: humans f’ing up our planet? re: income and wealth disparity? re: the exploitive aspects of unregulated capitalism? re: endless armed conflicts?

The intellectual dishonesty that is inherent in most organized religions, is grating on me. But I would happily overlook that, with Christians, if they would simply act consistently, in accordance with the humanistically-oriented teachings of Jesus. WWJD? re: humans f'ing up our planet? re: income and wealth disparity? re: the exploitive aspects of unregulated capitalism? re: endless armed conflicts?
They always dream up a justification. Lois
The intellectual dishonesty that is inherent in most organized religions, is grating on me. But I would happily overlook that, with Christians, if they would simply act consistently, in accordance with the humanistically-oriented teachings of Jesus. WWJD? re: humans f'ing up our planet? re: income and wealth disparity? re: the exploitive aspects of unregulated capitalism? re: endless armed conflicts?
They always dream up a justification. Lois Christianity is not a prerequisite to dreaming up justifications. Capitalism works just as well. Hedonism gives you an easy route to justifying anything.
They always dream up a justification. Lois Christianity is not a prerequisite to dreaming up justifications. Capitalism works just as well. Hedonism gives you an easy route to justifying anything. But only religion has a holy book to cite that is claimed to be the word of god. Capitalism and hedonism have no holy books that I know of. Lois