Are you guys aware of this?

… well not just the working class, it’s also destroying our humanity and this biosphere we depend on for everything.

But, it’s also a reaffirmation of the powers that have always been pulling the levers.

Democracy had em on the ropes now and then, but the rich and ruthless, well, they’re rich and ruthless and have their way in the end.

With their stage props up front to take the masses where they needed to be taken.

Mussolini - Idi Amin - Trump - Nero - and a hundreds of others the world over, throughout our human era. While the guys in the back rooms had their way, and the people took the droppings. It’s was wonderful run, the past half century especially, but every drunken debauchery comes to an end.

@thatoneguy WTF is this dumb sh** — I was responding to Anton, not you.
And I was responded to your response, get over it.

Looking for you to add something interesting, occasionally you produce, too often not, still all hope is not lost.

{ This is called the CFI Forum - you know what forum means? }

Confusion about who is responding to whom is quite common. It does not warrant expletives, abbreviated or not.

you know what forum means? -- CC
My preferred definition is

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged

I think of the Roman Coliseum or Plato’s Lyceum