Anyone like.this video??

Watch this to the end. Point of song revealed

video won’t play

Depeche Mode has a few longs I love so I did a youtube search for this video.

There’s no denying the end has a very interesting twist.

Okay ∏, thanks for the nudge.

Anton, yup, music sure can cut through the crap.

Thanks to both of you, it was worth watching.

He smells her perfume that dripped on his head - thinking… just thinking. Message being maybe, just maybe, love might be just enough to conquer ones prejudices

Its been done before – but here’s another surprise shocker: he’s a self loathing jew.

No such thing as an original idea

Or oneguy - he 's a trumpist!!

Racist remarks are a reason for being banned. Consider this your last warning.

I’m not a Depeche Mode fan and therefore haven’t watched the video, but because Lausten has brought this to my attention I will take a close look at it. That said, since I have closed so many threads due to racism, we are going to just start banning people for it. Everyone knows the rules, they know what happens to a thread that breaks the rules, especially on racism, and now it’s time to stop warning and start banning people for it. If I concur with Lausten and I more than likely will, bannings will commence with the next racist posting. We’ve both spoken now and said people will be banned. We’ve had enough and won’t allow it to continue any longer.

I’m not so sure with an overt skinhead Nazi that was the message. Obviously, I do not like the video, but then again, I don’t like Depeche Mode to begin with.

The lyrics betray the images seen in the video:

"Nothing's Impossible"

Just give me a reason some kind of sign
I’ll need a miracle to help me this time
I heard what you said and I feel the same
I know in my heart that I’ll have to change

Even the stars look brighter tonight
Nothing’s impossible
I still believe in love at first sight
Nothing’s impossible

How did we get to be this far apart
How did we get to be this far apart
I want to be with you have something to share
I want to be here I’m not there

Nothing’s impossible
Nothing’s impossible

Nothing’s impossible
If you believe in love at first sight
Nothing’s impossible

Nothing’s impossible

What? Racism? Who are you talking to ?

Yeah, I wonder the same thing. Discussions about race in art are now too hot to handle. The old mods were much better with this stuff.

Oneguy - agreed. Is Lausten talking to you or me?

Oops that was oneguy. “Self loathing jew” has no place here. It is not a comment on the art.

I don’t see what the offensive part is. Self loathing minorities are a common trope in pop culture that deals with neo-nazis.

I don’t care what you think it is oneguy, it’s pejorative, no matter what the context. If you are going to use a term like that, don’t just throw it out there, provide the context. Like, if you were talking about Mark Twain and how he used words that are dated and should not be used in common speech today, then you could say those words, otherwise, avoid them, like I’m doing now.