Any Blacklist fans here?

I discovered Blacklist only after the 2nd season was over. All I can say is, wow, it’s about the best drama series I’ve ever watched on TV. And it’s like watching Michael Jordan in his day, in this way…after watching MJ do his thing, watching other players was sort of ho hum. In terms of intrigue, Blacklist basically has the biggest stage possible, so that other crime dramas about say gang or city or even state/country level crime kinda pale in comparison.
So, any takers?

I’ve never seen anything more than the promo’s on TV but 2 weeks ago they were filming an episode for the upcoming season (episode three I am told) at a farm stand around the block from my home so I was thinking about checking it out to see what all the excitement was about.

I don’t have cable. Or satellite.

I've never seen anything more than the promo's on TV but 2 weeks ago they were filming an episode for the upcoming season (episode three I am told) at a farm stand around the block from my home so I was thinking about checking it out to see what all the excitement was about.
Definitely do so. If you like thoughtful, often mindbending, thrillers and intrigue Blacklist is tops. And if you remember James Spader from his early days like in Stargate you're in for a treat.
I've never seen anything more than the promo's on TV but 2 weeks ago they were filming an episode for the upcoming season (episode three I am told) at a farm stand around the block from my home so I was thinking about checking it out to see what all the excitement was about.
Any crime at the farmstands? I hear they're hotbeds of criminal activity. You never know what farmers armed with fruits and vegetables are going to get up to. Lois ;)
I don't have cable. Or satellite.
You're better off. Neither is worth the outrageous price. I see Blacklist is on a network, NBC, not a cable station. I haven't watched it but might look in because of the glowing recommendation by Cuthbert. Videos are also available here: http://www.nbc.com/the-blacklist/video Lois
Any crime at the farmstands? I hear they're hotbeds of criminal activity. You never know what farmers armed with fruits and vegetables are going to get up to. Lois ;) Oh yeah. Lots of drive by fruitings a-la Mrs Doubtfire :-P

My wife and I have followed Blacklist since the premier. I like the premise, kind of James Bond above the law, Cold War type intrigue. Spader does a great job as the main character and there are subplots running throughout. It can be a bit over the top at times but it is after all entertainment and not a documentary. I’d recommend it for anyone who likes that genre.
Cap’t Jack

You're better off. Neither is worth the outrageous price. I see Blacklist is on a network, NBC, not a cable station. I don't really miss it. I have shows I like, but I just watch them online and/or buy them on DVD. Unedited, no commercials, and no worthless other crap to wait through. Much easier.