An academy award winning movie in the making.

If anybody enjoyed the movie “All the president’s men”, wait until episode II in the saga of American history is released.
I wonder if this was the inevitable result of the Citizen’s United ruling.

If there’s anyone left to produce it.
All The President’s Men is one of the best political dramas ever made, but we apparently have not learned from that sad event. Trump is far worse than even Nixon was, there are next to no controls on the damage he may do to the US and the entire west while working closely with a Russian government that is anything but friendly towards the west.
Trump compares to Benedict Arnold far more than he does to Richard Nixon.

I’m waiting for the comedy movie that makes fun of the goofballs who think Russia is taking over America through Trump.

I'm waiting for the comedy movie that makes fun of the goofballs who think Russia is taking over America through Trump.
Or the tragedy, that chronicles the end of democracy and the establishment of worldwide fascism.
Fas·cism, NOUN, an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. synonyms: authoritarianism · totalitarianism · dictatorship · despotism · autocracy · Nazism · rightism · nationalism · xenophobia · racism · anti-Semitism · jingoism · isolationism · neofascism · neo-Nazism •(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.
I'm waiting for the comedy movie that makes fun of the goofballs who think Russia is taking over America through Trump.
They aren't taking over America. They're taking over Chump Trump and his minions. It's a game of Pig in the Middle. Russians are ROFL.