Almighty Gawd cast His judgement on the Aussies

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/climate-and-people/australia-burning-bushfires-bad/

He cleanses the sin of the climate change deniers by fire, burning away their iniquities.

From 2 mos ago: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/06/world/australia/australia-climate-protests-coal.html

The sinful Australian govt responded to protestors by making a law to punish them.

Little did they realize that Almighty Gawd would punish them with their own golden calf of climate change denial. Now and for a couple of months to come, Australia will burn, burn, burn. For the Lord Thy Gawd is not mocked by climate change deniers.

Amen

That’s a good one, @TimB. Coal and oil are golden calves, but they won’t keep their country from becoming a fiery hell.

This is just incomprehensible to me.

They just arrssted a bunch of Australian domestic terrorists who apparently deliberately set many fires.

Two dozen Australians in the state of New South Wales have been arrested since early November for intentionally setting fires as record-large blazes continue to burn across the country.

At least 24 people have been killed and over 2,000 homes have been destroyed by the bushfires, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said Monday. Over 12 million acres have burned in Australia since the start of the fire season.

That’s not Almighty God, that’s crazy people committing crimes against Nature and Humanity

Whatever happened to the practice of Virtue and the avoidance of the practice of Sin?

Is this the result of religious teachings?

And Australia’s climate is definitely changing. According to the country’s Bureau of Meteorology, temperatures have already risen by more than one degrees Celsius since 1920 - with much of the increase taking place since 1950.
Australia's climate definitely changing? Based on what evidence? One degree Celsius rise in one hundred years. I would like to see the evidence: data gathering locations and protocols, when temperature measurements began, and the math that led to the conclusion.

Does Australia have a temperature like people do? How did the Bureau take the temperature of Australia? Same way mom does it with baby by sticking the thermometer into it down under?

Australia’s climate definitely changing? Based on what evidence? One degree Celsius rise in one hundred years. I would like to see the evidence: data gathering locations and protocols, when temperature measurements began, and the math that led to the conclusion.
It's all publicly available.
Sree said,

Australia’s climate definitely changing? Based on what evidence? One degree Celsius rise in one hundred years. I would like to see the evidence: data gathering locations and protocols, when temperature measurements began, and the math that led to the conclusion.

Think “butterfly effect”. Small changes can have large effects.

Ian Orchard, Explainer. Answered Jul 12, 2016 · Author has 839 answers and 233.7k answer views

Yes although the answer is much more complex than that. All of the ice caps are showing abnormal melting but the varying extents and for different reasons in different places.

The Arctic is suffering repeated heatwaves, sometimes as much as 30°C above the normals for the localities and season, so the Arctic ocean’s ice covering’s thickness and extent diminishes further each northern summer.

Greenland has shown disturbing trends in the amounts of surface meltwater and the way it percolates under the icecap speeding the rate glaciers move downhill.

The Himalayan and American glaciers are retreat…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2259012/Global-warming-Met-Office-releases-revised-global-temperature-predictions-showing-planet-NOT-rapidly-heating-up.html

That may all sound encouraging, but consider this.

As shown in the past, the ice caps in the poles were fairly stable and and any summer calving was replaced by winter snow. Moreover the cooling effects of melting ice in the oceans was easily absorbed by the warmth of the oceans and the surface temperature remained fairly stable.

With increased calving of massive amounts of ice into the oceans there should be a “cooling” effect of ocean surfaces. But that is not the case, the oceans are still warming in spite of the increased ice being dumped into the oceans

Now consider that;

a) The more earth surface is exposed the greater warmth is radiated back into the atmosphere.

b) When the all the ice has melted and there is no longer a cooling effect of the ocean surface, the temperature will begin to rise at an increased rate.

Think of a glass of water with ice cubes. As long as I keep adding ice to the water, it will remain cool regardless of the temperature of the air. But as soon as I stop adding ice and all the ice has melted and there is no longer a cooling effect, the water in the glass begins to warm up at an increased rate and if it is 100 F outside, the water will warm up very rapidly and begin to evaporate faster…

At the rate of ice melt of the polar caps, the eventual reduction in the calving of polar ice caps will not be able to keep the ocean surfaces cool and a rapid increase of global temperature can be logically expected.

At that point we can expect drastic global warming and increased alteration of weather patterns. Does it matter when this will happen?

20 years, 5o years, 70 years (1 lifetime) ? Do we wish to expose our grand children to an irreversible run-away global climate adjustment.

The earth won’t care, it’s been trough much worse. It’s the people who will suffer.

Write4U: The earth won’t care, it’s been trough much worse. It’s the people who will suffer.
People will not suffer if they can respond to Nature like other animals. They run and adapt. People try to figure out stuff to place blame on other people.

Sree, the animals in Australia are running and burning. 1/2 BILLION creatures dead from the fires so far. Perhaps the ones who survive will pass on some fireproof quality, and hence adaptation could occur. More likely, species will become endangered or extinct.

People try to figure out what other people are to blame, because other people generally ARE to blame. It is called ANTHROPOGENIC global warming for a reason.

But if we follow your advice, for humans to just shut up and adapt, possibly we could do that with CRISPER technology. We just splice new human babies with genes that make them fireproof, able to breath smoke and greenhouse gases, and subsist on polluted water.

The new adapted humans would not be cute, but you can’t have everything.

Tim: 1/2 BILLION creatures dead from the fires so far.
Who counted? Is this data also out there for verification?

Take it easy, Tim. Life is fine the way it is with wildfires, economic disparity and Donald Trump. I used to be like you, getting agitated over everything. One time, I saw a wounded bird on the ground and brought it to the forest museum of natural history in my village. The guy in charge told me to just leave it where I found it. It would be food for critters in the grand scheme of things. Part of God’s plan.

One time, I saw a wounded bird on the ground and brought it to the forest museum of natural history in my village.
Really? 1 = 1/2 billion?

I found one bird, Lausten. It was lying on the pavement in the city. Have you any idea how many wounded birds there are at any one time in the world? They knock themselves out flying into glass windows and get sucked into jet engines. Tim is obviously an empath, like me. It’s hard but he has to let it go.

Sree said,

I found one bird, Lausten. It was lying on the pavement in the city. Have you any idea how many wounded birds there are at any one time in the world? They knock themselves out flying into glass windows and get sucked into jet engines.

This is becoming ludicrous. Who is talking about birds, the only creatures able to take to the sky and avoid being burned to death.

What about the flightless birds like the Emu, or the rare surface dwellers like kangaroos, platypus, or the tree dwellers like the koala? Those animals are the target of ground fires.

They are not talking about 1/2 billion birds, they are talking about all animals except flighted birds.

Sree said,

People will not suffer if they can respond to Nature like other animals. They run and adapt. People try to figure out stuff to place blame on other people.

And where will the animals run to for safety? The ocean? Adapt? You mean evolve to withstand fire?

Thousands of people were transplanted and housed on massive ships. Have you got a spare Noah’s Ark available for the millions of animals who have nowhere to go? Australia is an island, in case you missed that minor fact. Birds can fly off Australia, surface dwellers cannot.

(Sigh!)

Almighty Gawd cast His judgement on the Aussies
Interesting that he choose to kill innocent animals in order to punish man. Now that is a new form of justice, or is it?

The # of animals estimated lost, already is half a Billion. If you don’t think that’s a lot, then start counting silently to yourself and sometime in the future when you get to 500 Million, let me know. As Sree in his life of seeking wisdom has discovered, it is all part of Gawd’s plan. The scale of loss of life, damage to the air, and land and flora and fauna, is the same as a single wounded bird in the forest or a few birds flying in to windows. We must regain our complacency and wallow in the wisdom of Sree and Gawd.

Here’s the latest on 10,000 camels to be culled by snipers in Australia due to their threatening small remote towns. But 10,000 camels is like the tip of one toe on a wounded bird, in Sree’s way of thinking.

It is easier for a camel to go thru the eye of a needle (after being burned to ash) than for a T rumper to stop denying global warming.

Kiss this soon to be dead camel’s ass in the name of Gawd!

Oops forgot to include the link. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/snipers-to-cull-up-to-10000-camels-in-drought-stricken-australia/ar-BBYITi4?ocid=spartanntp

8,000 Koalas estimated dead already. 16 K to go for extinction.

On a positive note, Magpies have learned new calls, that of fire sirens and ambulances.

Write4U: Birds can fly off Australia, surface dwellers cannot.
You guys need to get a grip on yourselves. I just whatsapped a friend in Melbourne. He isn't flying off to anywhere. He is cooling off in the clubhouse with a beer after 18 holes at the Kingston Heath course.