A Non-supernatural look at the Bible

I’m working my way through the entire 3 year cycle of the Revised Common Lectionary. It’s just a few blogs right now, but I’m working on a easy to use web site for people looking to interpret the Bible using modern knowledge of it and of human ontology in genearal, at least as much as I know. So, I know you’re all disappointed but I won’t have as much time to argue endlessly with people who don’t listen to reason.
This one is a little heavier than average. Most will not have so much detail.]

I'm working my way through the entire 3 year cycle of the Revised Common Lectionary. It's just a few blogs right now, but I'm working on a easy to use web site for people looking to interpret the Bible using modern knowledge of it and of human ontology in genearal, at least as much as I know. So, I know you're all disappointed but I won't have as much time to argue endlessly with people who don't listen to reason. This one is a little heavier than average. Most will not have so much detail.]
Good luck. i hope you haven't bitten off more than you can chew. That's almost like setting out to discover the Theory of Everything. Lois

I don’t think I will be bothering you . I don’t feel the supernatural exists in any form so I will not try to start any un-rational dialog but good luck on your new adventure.

It’s on the blog, but I should have said in the post that I assume a purely natural world in all analysis. It will be treating the Bible like any other mythology.