A new argument in favor of Intelligent Design

DNA could not have formed in a warm pond, and thus it was engineered.
Your argument on this thread was:
Wrong, the theory of evolution dictates, that if humanity deposited a group of living organisms on another planet, that would have been genetically engineered for that planets conditions, and that these organisms thrived, and someday evolved into self aware intelligent creatures that could ask the same questions that we are asking now, that humanity would have both fulfilled the current image of what God did and is, and that evolution is real.
D So the above is your A) part of the argument
.... but evolution was designed in the first place,
And this is your B) part, I've just left in the relevant bit. Now we can clearly see that B) in no way follows from A) So that is a bad argument. Now you've brought up another argument which is: A) DNA could not have formed in a warm pond B) Therefore it was engineered. This argument is similarly bad because again your B) doesn't follow from your A) This looks like a circular logic argument from the how to annoy a creationist page, and has nothing to do with science. PS. Do you believe in prebiotic molecules? and if so can you name some? The following could all be true, but does not prove your silly pond scum theory, it only distracts away from it. http://blogforthelordjesuscurrentevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/break-the-cycle4.jpg Im pointing out that the conclusions you come to dont follow, so your arguments are bad. That's just a matter of fact. That your arguments are bad doesnt mean your conclusions are wrong, it just means your arguments give no justification for your belief that your cconclusions are true.
Sheesh, I am only quoting evolutionist. The theory of evolution says that a single celled organism evolved into all organisms, including human beings that are aware of the cosmos at this point, what part of this eludes you? If humans move even plankton to another planet, and the theory of evolution is valid, then those plankton could evolve into humans or some other self aware of the cosmos life form someday, this is what your goofy theory predicts, this would also make the human race the God of that planet's life forms, what part of this eludes you?
Nope. You are only recasting your own misunderstanding of the theory of evolution into your own "goofy theory", which does not impress anybody. Have you stopped to consider that if humans were created by an intelligent designer, then that designer also had to be created by an even more intelligent designer. Where does it stop? Isn't there some point at which you have to concede that there had to have been an unintelligent cause?
Can you prove, that the human race will not leave, the Earth as Europeans once left Europe for the new World of America, and colonize another planet. This colonization may well begin with the primitive life forms needed to begin an ecosystem, of which the organisms will evolve and adapt to their new environment. Can you disprove this? Is this logical, being that we know our planet is finite? If evolution is real, and those simple plants and animals evolved into an organism that is aware of the cosmos, would not humanity have acted as God for the organisms on this planet? Just think.
No idea what that is supposed to mean. How does evolution make organisms "aware of the cosmos"? If there is a god and humans move to and survive on other planets the same god would have to have been involved and their survival would most likely be similar to the same evolutionary principles that are present on earth. Actually that would be the case whether there is a god or not. But I doubt that an omnipotent and omniscient creator of the universe, if there is one, would be surprised or disturbed at how it all unfolds. LL Sheesh, I am only quoting evolutionist. The theory of evolution says that a single celled organism evolved into all organisms, including human beings that are aware of the cosmos at this point, what part of this eludes you? The "awareness" part. Do organisms need to be "aware" of the cosmos to evolve? If they are unaware of it would they not evolve? Also, which "evolutionists" are you quoting? You can't just say you are "quoting evolutionists" without identifying them--at least not if you want to be seen as a rational person. If humans move even plankton to another planet, and the theory of evolution is valid, then those plankton could evolve into humans or some other self aware of the cosmos life form someday, this is what your goofy theory predicts, this would also make the human race the God of that planet's life forms, what part of this eludes you? Everything. You are limiting your god again. Couldn't he create plankton on another planet, or would he be incapable of that? It's your goofy theory that posits an omniscient, omnipotent god, then puts limits on him. So if your god creates life that evolves into humans on another planet, he is suddenly out of the picture and the human race becomes the god of that planet's life forms? Are you claiming that if evolution is true human beings are gods of the earth's life forms? If there is a goofy theory that's a prime example of ultimate goofiness. In addition, I still don't get the self-aware part. Are single celled organisms self aware? What I have done is moved this argument out of the dead past, and brought it into the present and future, where anything can happen. No, what you have done is move the argument out of the realm of rationality. You contradict yourself--and your claim of a god--at every turn, and bring in a new unsupported claim every time you post. Presenting new unsupported claims does not wipe out your previous unsupported claims. LL Quote, "No, what you have done is move the argument out of the realm of rationality. You contradict yourself--and your claim of a god--at every turn, and bring in a new unsupported claim every time you post. Presenting new unsupported claims does not wipe out your previous unsupported claims." please elaborate, as you have just posted empty ideas, that I can not respond to. I enjoyed proving that the previous poster believes that Darwin's theory is supernatural. If you provide as much detail as he, then I can respond properly. You have yet to "respond properly" to anyone on this forum. All you have done is make baseless claims and then try to twist responses to support your claims. Do you really think that the rational people on this forum (or anywhere) don't see through that? You apparently know just enough science jargon to make a complete fool of yourself and nothing more. Lois There is no evidence that DNA grew out of a warm pond, it you can produce anything "proper" to dispute this, feel free to present your dispute properly. You have not come up with a rational alternative. You have not even presented a rational argument against it. If you have proper evidence that evolution and life can exist without a DNA core, please present your information now. If you have proper evidence that a DNA core is not necessary to life, please present it now. You have not even come up with a rational alternative. Life without DNA, is like music without sound. Quite an interesting quote from someone who denies DNA. LL
Can you prove, that the human race will not leave, the Earth as Europeans once left Europe for the new World of America, and colonize another planet. This colonization may well begin with the primitive life forms needed to begin an ecosystem, of which the organisms will evolve and adapt to their new environment. Can you disprove this? Is this logical, being that we know our planet is finite? If evolution is real, and those simple plants and animals evolved into an organism that is aware of the cosmos, would not humanity have acted as God for the organisms on this planet? Just think.
No idea what that is supposed to mean. How does evolution make organisms "aware of the cosmos"? If there is a god and humans move to and survive on other planets the same god would have to have been involved and their survival would most likely be similar to the same evolutionary principles that are present on earth. Actually that would be the case whether there is a god or not. But I doubt that an omnipotent and omniscient creator of the universe, if there is one, would be surprised or disturbed at how it all unfolds. LL Sheesh, I am only quoting evolutionist. The theory of evolution says that a single celled organism evolved into all organisms, including human beings that are aware of the cosmos at this point, what part of this eludes you? The "awareness" part. Do organisms need to be "aware" of the cosmos to evolve? If they are unaware of it would they not evolve? Also, which "evolutionists" are you quoting? You can't just say you are "quoting evolutionists" without identifying them--at least not if you want to be seen as a rational person. If humans move even plankton to another planet, and the theory of evolution is valid, then those plankton could evolve into humans or some other self aware of the cosmos life form someday, this is what your goofy theory predicts, this would also make the human race the God of that planet's life forms, what part of this eludes you? Everything. You are limiting your god again. Couldn't he create plankton on another planet, or would he be incapable of that? It's your goofy theory that posits an omniscient, omnipotent god, then puts limits on him. So if your god creates life that evolves into humans on another planet, he is suddenly out of the picture and the human race becomes the god of that planet's life forms? Are you claiming that if evolution is true human beings are gods of the earth's life forms? If there is a goofy theory that's a prime example of ultimate goofiness. In addition, I still don't get the self-aware part. Are single celled organisms self aware? What I have done is moved this argument out of the dead past, and brought it into the present and future, where anything can happen. No, what you have done is move the argument out of the realm of rationality. You contradict yourself--and your claim of a god--at every turn, and bring in a new unsupported claim every time you post. Presenting new unsupported claims does not wipe out your previous unsupported claims. LL Quote, "No, what you have done is move the argument out of the realm of rationality. You contradict yourself--and your claim of a god--at every turn, and bring in a new unsupported claim every time you post. Presenting new unsupported claims does not wipe out your previous unsupported claims." please elaborate, as you have just posted empty ideas, that I can not respond to. I enjoyed proving that the previous poster believes that Darwin's theory is supernatural. If you provide as much detail as he, then I can respond properly. You have yet to "respond properly" to anyone on this forum. All you have done is make baseless claims and then try to twist responses to support your claims. Do you really think that the rational people on this forum (or anywhere) don't see through that? You apparently know just enough science jargon to make a complete fool of yourself and nothing more. Lois There is no evidence that DNA grew out of a warm pond, it you can produce anything "proper" to dispute this, feel free to present your dispute properly. You have not come up with a rational alternative. You have not even presented a rational argument against it. If you have proper evidence that evolution and life can exist without a DNA core, please present your information now. If you have proper evidence that a DNA core is not necessary to life, please present it now. You have not even come up with a rational alternative. Life without DNA, is like music without sound. Quite an interesting quote from someone who denies DNA. LL Seriously, I like the circular reasoning idea that you picked up from the how to annoy a creationist page. However since I know the trick, it just makes you look rather silly in my eyes. On the other hand, we would really appreciate if you could point out where I denied DNA. Again DNA is a hard drive, now being used to store binary computer code, which makes your body composed of 37 billion hard drives all executing chemical computer code. That you believe formed in a mucky pond from nothing. Yup, this makes sense to no one.
Sheesh, I am only quoting evolutionist. The theory of evolution says that a single celled organism evolved into all organisms, including human beings that are aware of the cosmos at this point, what part of this eludes you? If humans move even plankton to another planet, and the theory of evolution is valid, then those plankton could evolve into humans or some other self aware of the cosmos life form someday, this is what your goofy theory predicts, this would also make the human race the God of that planet's life forms, what part of this eludes you?
Nope. You are only recasting your own misunderstanding of the theory of evolution into your own "goofy theory", which does not impress anybody. Have you stopped to consider that if humans were created by an intelligent designer, then that designer also had to be created by an even more intelligent designer. Where does it stop? Isn't there some point at which you have to concede that there had to have been an unintelligent cause? There is no misunderstanding, as Darwin had no clue as to where life came from, all he said is that it is evolving, with which I agree. However evolution is like a painting without paint, or canvas, or painter. All are needed for evolution and a painting.
Can you prove, that the human race will not leave, the Earth as Europeans once left Europe for the new World of America, and colonize another planet. Can you prove that they will? It's not up to us to disprove your claim. It's up to you o prove your claim is true. This colonization may well begin with the primitive life forms needed to begin an ecosystem, of which the organisms will evolve and adapt to their new environment. Can you disprove this? Can you prove it's true? The ball is in YOUR court, not ours. Is this logical, being that we know our planet is finite? Do we? If evolution is real, and those simple plants and animals evolved into an organism that is aware of the cosmos, would not humanity have acted as God for the organisms on this planet? Prove that organisms are aware of anything. This is your claim. Just think.
I would say the same to you if I thought you were capable of it.
No idea what that is supposed to mean. How does evolution make organisms "aware of the cosmos"? If there is a god and humans move to and survive on other planets the same god would have to have been involved and their survival would most likely be similar to the same evolutionary principles that are present on earth. Actually that would be the case whether there is a god or not. But I doubt that an omnipotent and omniscient creator of the universe, if there is one, would be surprised or disturbed at how it all unfolds. LL Sheesh, I am only quoting evolutionist. The theory of evolution says that a single celled organism evolved into all organisms, including human beings that are aware of the cosmos at this point, what part of this eludes you? The "awareness" part. Do organisms need to be "aware" of the cosmos to evolve? If they are unaware of it would they not evolve? Also, which "evolutionists" are you quoting? You can't just say you are "quoting evolutionists" without identifying them--at least not if you want to be seen as a rational person. If humans move even plankton to another planet, and the theory of evolution is valid, then those plankton could evolve into humans or some other self aware of the cosmos life form someday, this is what your goofy theory predicts, this would also make the human race the God of that planet's life forms, what part of this eludes you? Everything. You are limiting your god again. Couldn't he create plankton on another planet, or would he be incapable of that? It's your goofy theory that posits an omniscient, omnipotent god, then puts limits on him. So if your god creates life that evolves into humans on another planet, he is suddenly out of the picture and the human race becomes the god of that planet's life forms? Are you claiming that if evolution is true human beings are gods of the earth's life forms? If there is a goofy theory that's a prime example of ultimate goofiness. In addition, I still don't get the self-aware part. Are single celled organisms self aware? What I have done is moved this argument out of the dead past, and brought it into the present and future, where anything can happen. No, what you have done is move the argument out of the realm of rationality. You contradict yourself--and your claim of a god--at every turn, and bring in a new unsupported claim every time you post. Presenting new unsupported claims does not wipe out your previous unsupported claims. LL Quote, "No, what you have done is move the argument out of the realm of rationality. You contradict yourself--and your claim of a god--at every turn, and bring in a new unsupported claim every time you post. Presenting new unsupported claims does not wipe out your previous unsupported claims." please elaborate, as you have just posted empty ideas, that I can not respond to. I enjoyed proving that the previous poster believes that Darwin's theory is supernatural. If you provide as much detail as he, then I can respond properly. You have yet to "respond properly" to anyone on this forum. All you have done is make baseless claims and then try to twist responses to support your claims. Do you really think that the rational people on this forum (or anywhere) don't see through that? You apparently know just enough science jargon to make a complete fool of yourself and nothing more. Lois There is no evidence that DNA grew out of a warm pond, it you can produce anything "proper" to dispute this, feel free to present your dispute properly. You have not come up with a rational alternative. You have not even presented a rational argument against it. If you have proper evidence that evolution and life can exist without a DNA core, please present your information now. If you have proper evidence that a DNA core is not necessary to life, please present it now. You have not even come up with a rational alternative. Life without DNA, is like music without sound. Quite an interesting quote from someone who denies DNA. LL Seriously, I like the circular reasoning idea that you picked up from the how to annoy a creationist page. However since I know the trick, it just makes you look rather silly in my eyes. On the other hand, we would really appreciate if you could point out where I denied DNA. I have never read a "How to annoy a Creationist" page. It's really not so hard that I need to read up on it. All I have to do is talk sense. That in itself is very annoying to a creationist. Again DNA is a hard drive, now being used to store binary computer code, which makes your body composed of 37 billion hard drives all executing chemical computer code. That you believe formed in a mucky pond from nothing. Yup, this makes sense to no one. I said nothing about a pond--that was your claim. But you apparently think your god could not have created it. He isn't intelligent enough a designer for anything that complicated, is he? He can only do magic tricks
Can you prove, that the human race will not leave, the Earth as Europeans once left Europe for the new World of America, and colonize another planet. Can you prove that they will? It's not up to us to disprove your claim. It's up to you o prove your claim is true. This colonization may well begin with the primitive life forms needed to begin an ecosystem, of which the organisms will evolve and adapt to their new environment. Can you disprove this? Can you prove it's true? The ball is in YOUR court, not ours. Is this logical, being that we know our planet is finite? Do we? If evolution is real, and those simple plants and animals evolved into an organism that is aware of the cosmos, would not humanity have acted as God for the organisms on this planet? Prove that organisms are aware of anything. This is your claim. Just think.
I would say the same to you if I thought you were capable of it. Ah, the human race has already left the Earth, and with the same rockets that were first invented, all sorts of new methods of travel are coming, or do you believe that science will never move forward? This is illogical, as our DNA code demands that we explore, everything you do is from your DNA. Well our sun will run out of fuel one day, and may well expand and engulf the Earth, the universe is thus recycling itself so to speak. If you say that organisms that we move around, will not evolve, then you admit that you do not believe in evolution. PS. You are just the cutest thing when you are mad.....! http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/13/63/4b/13634b5ec3b5d477d5555c02e03162f9.jpg

The pictures do nothing for your argument. They are an additional indication that you have no case.

The pictures do nothing for your argument. They are an additional indication that you have no case.
The hands of God............... http://www.jesuswalk.com/psalms/images/michelaneglo-creation1302x649.jpg http://wwwgreeneridealcom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/jane-goodall-chimp.jpg CIAO
The hands of God............... Is that what that is? How do you know? I thought it was a painting by Michelangelo, who was known to be deeply conflicted about religion. CIAO

Ah, the human race has already left the Earth, and with the same rockets that were first invented, all sorts of new methods of travel are coming, or do you believe that science will never move forward? This is illogical, as our DNA code demands that we explore, everything you do is from your DNA.
You're obviously living in some kind of fantasy world, Coral. We sent astronauts to the Moon over forty years ago and have not made the slightest progress since then. Personally I think the predictions made in earlier times about colonizing space were a bit overoptimistic.

Well, today’s rocket launch is billed as the 1st step toward manned exploration of Mars. So perhaps we have made the slightest progress. But it is very slight. We still have to figure out how to get astronauts there without potentially fatal radiation poisoning.

But as far as our DNA requiring that our manifest destiny is to explore strange new planets and new civilizations… that remains to be seen, or not, by, probably, distant, future generations, if at all.
An urge to explore is just one characteristic that humans have. More basic than that is our predatory nature. Currently, we are a species who have grand societies on our planet. One of our most noted societies (the USA) has among its finest protectors, humans who will gang up on and kill another human who is not even being threatening. So is this the same species that will become god-like explorers of the galaxy? Let’s not hold our breath (or get our breath crushed out of us, for that matter).

I would say the same to you if I thought you were capable of it. Ah, the human race has already left the Earth, and with the same rockets that were first invented, all sorts of new methods of travel are coming, or do you believe that science will never move forward? This is illogical, as our DNA code demands that we explore, everything you do is from your DNA. Everything any biological animal does is from DNA. It's been scientifically proven weather you want to accept it or not. Neanderthal types have rejected science throughout history. It's nothing new, and carries no more validity today than it did in any time in history, Well our sun will run out of fuel one day, and may well expand and engulf the Earth, the universe is thus recycling itself so to speak. Do you have scientific proof of this or is it just another one of your irrational religion-inspired threats? If you say that organisms that we move around, will not evolve, then you admit that you do not believe in evolution. All organisms evolve. When did I ever say they don't? This is another of your fear-based suppositions designed to support your religious myths. PS. You are just the cutest thing when you are mad.....! You certainly aren't. Cute you are not. You are sad and ignorant. LL
Ah, the human race has already left the Earth, and with the same rockets that were first invented, all sorts of new methods of travel are coming, or do you believe that science will never move forward? This is illogical, as our DNA code demands that we explore, everything you do is from your DNA.
You're obviously living in some kind of fantasy world, Coral. We sent astronauts to the Moon over forty years ago and have not made the slightest progress since then. Personally I think the predictions made in earlier times about colonizing space were a bit overoptimistic. And irrational, as is everything Coral Star has said so far. LL