A look inside a suspected Chinese police outpost in the US

Since it seems like some around like to paint China as our victim, (sort of like the GOP, which seems all about victimization complexes these days), who knows, in any event, you can imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon a bizarre story this morning, though it’s been floating around in the ether for a couple months. I figure it’s worth mentioning over here…

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/04/world/china-overseas-police-stations-intl-cmd/index.html

Jan 19, 2023 #scrippsnews #chinatown

In New York City’s Chinatown the fantastic and the practical attract tourists and locals — all looking for a piece of China on every corner. But hidden from public view on these busy streets is a secret that has captured the attention of the U.S. government. Scripps News’ Sasha Ingber has more!

(Scripps) media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

• Overall, we rate Scripps News as slightly Left-Center biased based on story selection that favors the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

Oh the bright side, we got AI, can’t wait to see how that inflames and transforms this sort of ominous situation.

this would counter to a tiny degree, the 1000’s of US outposts scattered across the world. No?

Too bad we are helping them. But then again why not? China is our superior and we are privileged to be at their service.