A database of spiritual and supernatural claims

I believe it is good to have a database of spiritual and supernatural claims. Whenever we find a self-proclaimed prophet, medium, etc make any spiritual or supernatural claim we should document it and test whether it has been fulfilled.
For example there is a dude called Efrain Rodriguez ( Reverand whose "imminent" asteroid never came says huge space rock will STILL hit Earth | Science | News | Express.co.uk ) who claimed that an asteroid would hit Puerto Rico by the end of 2014 and a large part of Eastern US would be under water due to divine anger. Now it is 2017 and Puerto Rico is still fine. Hence the prophecy was incorrect.
As long as we don’t violate copyright laws we should just document whatever these claims are complete with links (i.e. The world will end by 2011! Damascus will no longer be inhabited by 2015!) and test them against reality if possible. Charlatans, false mediums etc can easily be revealed through this method. We will also tell these mediums, prophets etc that if they are real this will also be revealed in our database.

I think a better idea would be to create such a database, BUT charge people 5 bucks to Officially Register their claim. Unfortunately the honest person in me can’t bring myself to make money off of dumbies like that.

I think a better idea would be to create such a database, BUT charge people 5 bucks to Officially Register their claim. Unfortunately the honest person in me can't bring myself to make money off of dumbies like that.
I agree that this can give us funds to run the website that hosts the database. However we also need to document those charlatans who don't dare to officially register their claims. Furthermore there needs to be a ban on retroactively registering a claim (i.e. Prophet A claims that he received a divine prophecy that Marine Le Pen would not become Ms. President of France in 2017 and only submitted the prophecy after Macron was already elected).

For example there was a dude, Harold Camping, who made such a weird prediction, namely the world would end in 2011. (2011 end times prediction - Wikipedia) What we should do is to add predictor “Harold Camping” and then add his prediction. We should document his claim, the fact that his claim is based on Christianity and the fact that the prediction is incorrect so whenever someone searchs Harold Camping on the database he/she can find that he has already failed one prediction so his other predictions, if existing, are unlikely to be correct.

Item 1 in this database, should just be the RESURRECTION of Christ.