5 men have used their great power to block the world's best chance to jointly address climate change

That would be Scalia, Thomas, Alito, Roberts, and Kennedy.
They did it Monday night and I am just now learning of it. (Good job, mass media. I had to hear about it first from The Daily Show.)
But congratulations to Scalia, Thomas, Alito, Roberts, and Kennedy for becoming the newest human personifications of evil on Earth. This should put you in line to be inducted in the Evil Hall of Fame, soon after other noteworthy contemporary Americans such as Dick Cheney, and Charles Manson.

:down: .

Marc Morano’s been trumpeting it. :snake:

Marc Morano's been trumpeting it. :snake:
I had to look that name up. Looks like another vying contender for the Evil Hall of Fame.

But seriously, what to do about the men at the point of the spear, the reactionary activist Supreme Court Justices, who may be undermining the nations of the world first real attempt to work together to address Climate Change?
March on the Supreme Court? Have a million people camp out on their steps? Or just let their insane action go unnoticed?

That would be Scalia, Thomas, Alito, Roberts, and Kennedy. They did it Monday night and I am just now learning of it. (Good job, mass media. I had to hear about it first from The Daily Show.) But congratulations to Scalia, Thomas, Alito, Roberts, and Kennedy for becoming the newest human personifications of evil on Earth. This should put you in line to be inducted in the Evil Hall of Fame, soon after other noteworthy contemporary Americans such as Dick Cheney, and Charles Manson.
I wonder if a Freethought organization might create an Evil Hall of Fame. I can think of a few more who would be well qualified. Lois