2nd attempt: Acting AG is a Christian nationalist

NO I HAVE NOT SAID THIS ALREADY SINCE YOU DELETED IT !

Doesn’t seem like too many care, still seems worth posting.

November 9, 2018 - By Andrew L. Seidel, FFRF attorney and Director of Strategic Response https://ffrf.org/news/news-releases/item/33479-ffrf-warns-acting-ag-is-a-christian-nationalist
"A man who has a “biblical view of justice” is now running the Department of Justice.

Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker (appointed by President Trump this week minus the required Senate approval process) is a Christian nationalist. He has asserted that all judges must be “people of faith” with “a biblical view of justice.”

At a 2014 forum for candidates vying to be the next Republican nominee for U.S. senator in Iowa, Whitaker staked out an extreme Christian nationalist position — even more extreme than any other speaker at the right-wing summit. He criticized other speakers who said that our Constitution and law “come from God” as not going “far enough.”

Whitaker would demand of his judges — and presumably this would hold for people who work under him at the DOJ, especially given that his predecessor shared this view — be “people of faith” and “have a biblical view of justice.”

“As long as they have that worldview, then they’ll be a good judge,” he has said, despite our Constitution’s prohibition of a religious test for public office. “And if they have a secular worldview, where this is all we have here on Earth, then I’m going to be very concerned about how they judge.”

It’s not just Whitaker’s Christian nationalism that is problematic.

He ran a group formed and dedicated to preventing Judge Merrick Garland from taking a seat on the Supreme Court. …"

Decades ago I helped with slaughtering a bunch of pigs, and I tell you it wasn’t pretty, they are smart animals and know what’s coming and fought every step of the way - they made a deep impression on me. Couple days ago I helped with seven sheep, lordie, lordie, the most docile pathetic little critters I can image. Knock em down, grab a leg, and that’s it for them, no bleating, no kicking, no rage at the indignity of being dragged off to their deaths, placid acceptance. The neighbor I was helping shared the age old observation “breed to be dead.”

The experience has been echoing around in my mind and more than anything it feels like a metaphor of today’s coddled media-addicted soft bellied americans who’ll go along with anything, so long as they can keep on keeping on and pretending that their dreams are all that a matters. No wonder christians are so into sheep.

The all caps sentence is for the CFI web-gremlin who’s totally off the wall and most inconsistent.