"Your Warming World" and get the "Reality Drop on Denial"

Check out these two new websites.
The first is an interactive map to explore the temperature rise globally and at locations of your choosing.

http://warmingworld.elasticbeanstalk.com/index.html YOUR WARMING WORLD The heat is on for the planet as a whole, but what has been happening where you live? Click a place on the map to find out, or enter a location in the search box in the top right-hand corner.
The second one is a listing of popular climate myths by way of four main headings, click on one and a drop down menu opens up itemized lists with reference to more information.
http://www.realitydrop.org/myths Popular Climate Myths 1 IT'S NOT HAPPENING. Deniers Say: Global climate change isn't happening at all. Just show me enough contradictory data, and everything will be okay. 2 IT'S NOT US. Deniers Say: There are plenty of perfectly natural causes for global climate change, none of which involve me taking any responsibility. 3 IT'S NOT BAD. Deniers Say: Global warming and cooling cycles have happened before. I say a few extra beach days beats an ice age hands down. 4 IT'S TOO HARD. Deniers Say: Why bother trying to curb emissions? We'll only fail. Let's just keep doing what we're doing and hope for the best.

And yet we have intense lobbying and deliberate legislation disabling the USA from using energy capture methods that use free fuel, like sunlight and wind.

And yet we have intense lobbying and deliberate legislation disabling the USA from using energy capture methods that use free fuel, like sunlight and wind.
Sad but true:
Exclusive: Billionaires secretly fund attacks on climate science] Audit trail reveals that donors linked to fossil fuel industry are backing global warming sceptics STEVE CONNOR 1/24/2013 Robert Brulle, a sociologist at Drexel University in Philadelphia, has estimated that over the past decade about $500m has been given to organisations devoted to undermining the science of climate change, with much of the money donated anonymously through third parties. {...} Dr Brulle said: "We really have anonymous giving and unaccountable power being exercised here in the creation of the climate countermovement. There is no attribution, no responsibility for the actions of these foundations to the public. "By becoming anonymous, they remove a political target. They can plausibly claim that they are not giving to these organisations, and there is no way to prove otherwise."

Does anyone have info on climate change deniers in other countries? Or does the US have the lions share of them?

Does anyone have info on climate change deniers in other countries? Or does the US have the lions share of them?
Australia's gotten to be pretty bad from what I hear... Watching the Deniers] would know about that]