You Are Welcome!

My name is Benjamin. I’m eager to share what I believe is true as I understand it. In trust there is ultimate truth, however what is true is yet to be known. True faith urges me to believe in truth. True faith guides me to conduct myself byfor what is true. Faith is the universal dynamo between what is true and what is real. What is unreal is inconsequenctial to what is true. True Faith calls me at times to believe in unbelievable things, such is true. However discerning deceit from truth is to die or live, in spirit; such is nature, such is life, such is truth.

I believe we exist naturally and unnnaturally alike, such is truth. I am true, I know you are too. I try to understand what I feel. Such is nature, such is life. As I understand what it is as I understand it is vitality, ergo the true substance of nature is unveiled. To live by it, is to live bylaws of truth, natural and seemingly unnatural alike.

To believe in truth is life, in deceit is death. Such is my curse, to my ignorance. Enlighten as the truth exists before knowledge. Such is freedom, an election to believe my faith is true, however governed by natural and unnatural law alike. Such is liberity. Such is true. Such is life to share and be together in.

Thank You!

Welcome to the forum. Not sure what the above all means.

“As I understand what it is as I understand it is vitality, ergo the true substance of nature is unveiled.” ??

“Such is freedom, an election to believe my faith is true,” ??

truth is a substance, it’s a feeling that we understand, it is the blood through our hearts.

Such is faith, a sense of understanding is the through with all of truth.

A sense of existence, sentience, as I might interpret it.

And faith is somehow devicive in the election of truth. When my belief is true I sense truth, and vice versa. As I reflect on the truth so too do become my beliefs. Faith holds belief to life… In some sense of this language…

devicive isn’t a word… divisive is, but that’s not what it means… faith is like a device I use to elect truth.

Truth that is yet discoverd. Faith is our venture to the truth. It is a timeless endeavour.

Faith is my venture for to what might be true

Faith is like a device I elect to believe in. My faith may only be sustained by a true beliefs, true beliefs are the foundations for new ones, false beliefs eventually are destroyed. It is true faith that nutures my belief system.

devicive isn’t a word -- stikstick
Well, that's going to make it difficult

Indeed, the sense for what is true is sequestered in earnesty, naturally permitting the conduct to exist a greater sense of nature. Believing that the sense of all things true is a functional part of reality engages our highest mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual facilities. As the experience of truth grows so too the language to marry truth to reality, this is the dynamo for faith. As the experience of truth goes on, faith reminds us of truth as it does sets us in motion to experience more of it.

As the truth becomes more unbelievable it is easier to reject or fear away from. Imagine if what surrounds the truth is deciet then I should be most modest in what I assert to be true. It is wise to know that there is much unknown, in so the truth may be just as enigmatic as it is to anyone else, and there is no great insights because what we know to be true is collective, collaborative work.

The truth may be like a day to day collection, while faith is the efficacy truth has to organizes us.

Thank you for your time, attention, consideration!

‘Earnesty’ should be a noun and if enough people use it as a noun, that should do it. Why not? Illiterates let ‘dilemma’ do for ANY problem just a plain question. They pull out ‘issue’ when ‘problem’, ‘matter’, ‘concern’, ‘challenge’, ‘worry’, or ‘point-of-contention’ would let let others know WTF was meant.

Dec 6, 2013

https :// English. stackexchange. com

and there is no great insights because what we know to be true is collective, collaborative work.
Okay, I reckon that settles it.

“Earnestly” is an adjective. I’m not sure how we got to this, but the way this thread is going, I’m not surprised. Nothing makes any sense in this thread.

“Earnestly” is an adjective. I’m not sure how we got to this, but the way this thread is going, I’m not surprised. Nothing makes any sense in this thread. -mriana

(one of) My interpretation is that it sounds good, and impressive when shouting from a pulpit, and you really don’t have time to back up and digest it. But if you break it down and examine it, you start to wonder what is meant by various phrases:

@stikstick

Can you expand on: “Faith is the universal dynamo between what is true and what is real.”

I question that because Faith can lead one down a path of falsehoods.

I question that because Faith can lead one down a path of falsehoods.

Very true.

You are examining as we all should. This sense is vital. Faith reflects truth. Faith is as true as plans and goals. Faithfulness permits trust, in share with our sense of understanding in transaction with each other affords trust as well. It is in trust we may pursue higher purposes together. I believe that speaking about what is true conducts living word. If we have enough of a voice we talk to people about what we believe is true… naturally… It is not as complicated as it is difficult. Language is like the structure for extra senses to conduct to. Basically sounds in nature may change nature as the truth is… I identify as a true being, and I am free to identify with anyone and anything I believe to be true… And that is such a practical sense. A sense of self is a real treasure in life. That is true. If it were the only truth it’d be easy, and everyone would be doing it. Truth begotten truth! To live by what I believe to be true is being faithful, as far as I can measure…

[quote=“stikstick, post:3, topic:7873, full:true”]
truth is a substance, it’s a feeling that we understand, it is the blood through our hearts.

Such is faith, a sense of understanding is the through with all of truth.

A sense of existence, sentience, as I might interpret it.

And faith is somehow devicive in the election of truth. When my belief is true I sense truth, and vice versa. As I reflect on the truth so too do become my beliefs. Faith holds belief to life… In some sense of this language…

Yes, language is very important when presented in clear unambiguous words.

OTOH.“word-salad” tends to obscure any clarity and becomes an exercise in “vanity”

In any discussion about “understanding” we must begin by admitting that the brain is a semi-autonomous organ wholly dependent on secondary information provided by the senses.
Once that is understood and accepted , it then becomes a question of how to inform the brain about the external world through the senses.

When information is imparted via word-salad without prior referential information, the brain has no clue as to its meaning.

Want to start again and communicate in clear informational terms that agree with real world knowledge as presented and described by accepted science?