WW3: Japan Slapped By Kremlin

Full article: World War 3: Japan slapped down by Kremlin after URGING Russia to stop North Korea | Coffee Times News

Full article: https://coffeetimesnews.com/2017/11/25/world-war-3-japan-slapped-down-by-kremlin-after-urging-russia-to-stop-north-korea/
... and the point you're trying to make ?

The solution is simple, any launch from North Korea on the US or its allies should be considered an attack by Russia.
North Korea was a total creation of Stalinist Russia and is the last Stalinist government on the planet ruled by a complete nut job who only exists with the blessing of China and Russia.
If missiles fly from there killing millions in the west then treat it as an attack from these nations and retaliate with the same level of force on them.
Which means removing Putin’s tool from the White House, trump might talk tough but he’s Putin’s lapdog as we just saw with him siding with Putin against his own intelligence services.

Contradicting U.S. intelligence agencies, President Donald Trump on Saturday said he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin’s claim that the Kremlin did not attempt to interfere in the 2016 election. Trump spoke with the Russian leader this week in Vietnam during a joint summit with other Asia-Pacific countries. When a reporter asked if the subject of Russian election interference came up, Trump replied, “He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did. ... Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. But he says, ‘I didn’t do that.’"
North Korea isn't the only state headed by a lunatic Kremlin stooge.