Why Are Republicans So Mean?

I always sensed this was more than just my imagination. Republican paranoia is real. Perhaps if they sought some professional help…

A body of scientific evidence] has shown that the actual brain structures and brain functions in conservatives are different from those in liberals. Conservative brains are much more inclined to perceive threats, aggression, and fear. As a result, when presented with the exact same external circumstance, the conservative brain is much more likely than the liberal brain to perceive a threat, and thus respond accordingly.
Why are Republicans so mean?]
I always sensed this was more than just my imagination. Republican paranoia is real. Perhaps if they sought some professional help...
A body of scientific evidence] has shown that the actual brain structures and brain functions in conservatives are different from those in liberals. Conservative brains are much more inclined to perceive threats, aggression, and fear. As a result, when presented with the exact same external circumstance, the conservative brain is much more likely than the liberal brain to perceive a threat, and thus respond accordingly.
Why are Republicans so mean?]
They tend to be conspiracy theorists, too. They're mean because they don't trust anyone. Lois

Not to mention shallow thinkers.

Shallow and mean. Sounds like someone made in heaven! Lois
Shallow and mean. Sounds like someone made in heaven! Lois Does sound pretty much like their god, doesn't it?
I always sensed this was more than just my imagination. Republican paranoia is real. Perhaps if they sought some professional help...
A body of [....huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/republican-democrat-brain-politics-fmri-study_n_2717731 . html]scientific evidence has shown that the actual brain structures and brain functions in conservatives are different from those in liberals. Conservative brains are much more inclined to perceive threats, aggression, and fear. As a result, when presented with the exact same external circumstance, the conservative brain is much more likely than the liberal brain to perceive a threat, and thus respond accordingly.
They tend to be conspiracy theorists, too. They're mean because they don't trust anyone. Lois funny that, I was thinking ya left out "and 'God' is on their side" but I see it's been filled in. Reminds me of a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTBx-hHf4BE

Great book on the subject: Conservatives without Conscience]

Great book on the subject: Conservatives without Conscience]
Is there any other kind? LL
A body of [....huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/republican-democrat-brain-politics-fmri-study_n_2717731 . html]scientific evidence has shown that the actual brain structures and brain functions in conservatives are different from those in liberals. Conservative brains are much more inclined to perceive threats, aggression, and fear. As a result, when presented with the exact same external circumstance, the conservative brain is much more likely than the liberal brain to perceive a threat, and thus respond accordingly.
They tend to be conspiracy theorists, too. They're mean because they don't trust anyone. Lois funny that, I was thinking ya left out "and 'God' is on their side" but I see it's been filled in. Reminds me of a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTBx-hHf4BE Thanks. I hadn't heard it before. Great. Here are the lyrics Listen children to a story that was written long ago 'bout a kingdom on a mountain and the valley folk below on the mountain was a treasure buried deep beneath a stone and the valley people swore they'd have it for their very own CHORUS: go ahead and hate your neighbor go ahead and cheat a friend do it in the name of heaven justify it in the end There won't be any trumpets blowing come the judgment day on the bloody morning after One tin soldier rides away So the people of the valley sent a message up the hill, asking for the buried treasure, tons of gold for which they'd kill. Came an answer from the kingdom "with our brothers we will share. All the secrets of our mountain, all the riches buried there." Now the valley cried with anger,"mount your horses, draw your swords" And they killed the mountain people, so they won their just reward. Now they stood beside the treasure, on the mountain dark and red. Turned the stone and looked beneath it; PEACE ON EARTH was all it said.

A friend sent along this interesting aspect of One Tin Soldier
The verse of “One Tin Soldier” has the same harmonic base as Pachelbel’s Canon (I-V-VI-III-IV-I-IV-V). The chorus is a simple I-V-IV-I
Lois