What about them Muslims

Lausten,
I just read it. The passage in quetion has been sanitized out.
I will keep on looking through that pile of …
The closest I found are the following and other areas:
4:3 a Muslim man can marry up to 4 wives.
4:4 the surat says he has to give the dowry to the wife but in truth the father is the one who gets it and not the bride. That makes the entire thing into a commercial transaction as in when one buys a cow, and no longer a covenant of marriage.
4:11 male get twice the inheritance of what a woman gets.
4:24 100 lashes for committing illegal intercourse for a free woman (supposedly the male participant too, and I don’t believe that for one second), the slave woman or girl gets only 50.
4:106 forgiveness in bull shit and not in practice because, based on the obvious, there is no such thing as “forgiveness” in Is-garbage-lam.
4:157, 159 about Jesus being just a man.
4:158 God raised up Jesus, body and soul unto himself, “to heaven”. But they think someone else was crucified in his place (likely Judas Escariot).
4:163 some of the Jewish Prophets cited. But they pick on the Torah and claim it originally mentioned the coming of the pedophilic Mo but the Jews erased it!!
4:171 Jesus conceived by the holy spirit and denial of Trinity
4:176 repeat of 4:11
I forgot to point out that the reason I needed to read the English and Arabic versions alongside one another, is to insure the criminals did not, purposefully mistranslate anything. And here I am finding that an entire passage was simply wipped out. And throughout, the words used in the English version are very low key type of words.
Although my Arabic is not that great, I could decipher how bridle, harsh and chaotic the tone is throughout the copy I’ve read. But of course they don’t want the outsider to know that. They want them to think that Is-garbage-lam is the religion of the beautiful white dove. And it’s anything but.

If I come across something else, I will let you know.

Sure there are many kind hearted muslims and people of different religions. But there are major contradictions in theology between Muslims and Christians. For example, the concept of Salvation. In Christianity Salvation is by faith alone 50 Major Bible Verses About Salvation By Grace (Being Saved). The Quran teaches a works based salvation. Christians would affirm that Jesus is God in the flesh, but Muslims would deny His deity. Much can be said. This is an intriguing topic though.

Sure there are many kind hearted muslims and people of different religions. But there are major contradictions in theology between Muslims and Christians. For example, the concept of Salvation. In Christianity Salvation is by faith alone http://biblereasons.com/salvation-and-being-saved/. The Quran teaches a works based salvation. Christians would affirm that Jesus is God in the flesh, but Muslims would deny His deity. Much can be said. This is an intriguing topic though.
Nothing to update on this thread really. I did not go back for the 3rd session. I left the guy with a couple pages of my thoughts and contact info and he hasn't responded. Not sure why you would point out these theological differences. The point of the class and the book I read was more about understanding the different cultures.