Well, who am I?

I’m ‘jj’, as opposed to “JJ” or other variations, who has been here for a very long time, but who hasn’t participated much due to time and effort, also due to the fact I’m tired of watching skeptics fight each other while the worst of the superstition-mongers take over the USA, and in fact most of the world.

Do you think ww1 ww2 Korea Vietnam Iraq Yugoslavia Libya Afghanistan and Syria wars had their roots in superstitious ideology??

Speaking of superstition mongers, have folks paid any attention to the “Paranormal” forum lately? It’s like a haven for krazies and krazie-enablers over there.

Speaking of superstition mongers, have folks paid any attention to the “Paranormal” forum lately? It’s like a haven for krazies and krazie-enablers over there.
I've noticed. A while ago I would post there, but it's become a bit too silly to know what to say.

The people who live there are nuttier (but usually much much nicer) than some of the religious and conspiracy folks that wander the rest of the forum.