Walmart and more New Age Medicine.

I do too, but she wanted to marry him. Not much you can say when they are determined to marry someone.

We are often blinded to the consequences of our bad choices at the time we made them. But the problem here isn’t the marriage, it’s her mental state and sense of self-worth. She obviously wants some control in her own life, but feels she can only take some control passively. I just wish there was a button I could push to make people like this suddenly realize that they are every bit as important a human being as anyone else; that she not only deserves, but is OWED control of her own life; that’s it’s not bad or selfish to want equal status in the marriage, it’s bad and selfish for him to want greater status.

I wish I could too. I wish I could say something to prevent mismatches, but truth be told, I think after living in her parents’ home for 26 or 27 years (all her life until marriage) I think she felt marrying him was the only way out and she does things, like take birth control and get her baby vaccinated without telling him. Her mother is a nurse in a doctor’s office, so that makes it a little easier, but still I don’t know what will happen when he finds out that she’s been doing these things and in his mind, “against God’s will”. Thing is, he came from a family that homeschool, didn’t vaccinate, didn’t take birth control etc etc because it’s a sin, much like that Quiverfull movement group. She didn’t grow up in this type of environment. First thing he did was took away her horror movies because it invites evil and the devil and crap like that. It’s some really crazy crap she’s gotten herself into and it’s as bad some homeopathic practices.

Now Hellmart wants to pull the atheist card and be stupid concerning CFI.

Walmart is attempting to quash a consumer-protection lawsuit over its sale of homeopathic fake medicine with a deceptive motion to dismiss that tries to prejudice the court against the nonreligious organization bringing the case.
The Center for Inquiry (CFI), which advocates for reason and science, is charging Walmart with committing wide-scale deceptive practices and endangering the health of its customers through its sale and marketing of homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic products are useless in the treatment of any ailment or condition.

It’s in relationship to this lawsuit that is still in the courts:

So Hellmart is selling junk and passing it as alt med that really works, when it’s not even medicine and talking smack about atheists. They can’t win so they try underhanded tricks of demonizing others.

And if they get the right judge it might work. Until the appeal, anyway. There are many people in this country, including judges, who believe that the laws of their church should come first, even before the actual laws of the land. Look up Lu Ann Ballew for evidence of this.

And currently many in this administration believe that too. Hopefully, CFI can win their case, because too many people die from quackery.