Vsevolod Hello

My name is Vsevolod
I make the introduction as simple as possible.
I have a Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science from OSU and I work two jobs not related to my field but looking for a better job. (I work in a small medical office Genuine Care in Oklahoma City and in an inventory company RGIS)
I enjoy reading non fiction and practice music whenever I can.
I have politically moderate but socially liberal worldview but live in an ultra conservative state of Oklahoma. Henceforth, I registers to CFI to have some discussions with people who would understand my positions.

Welcome to the CFI forums. Sounds like you could fit in well. May we call you Wes?

Welcome to the CFI forums. Sounds like you could fit in well. May we call you Wes?
Sure, or you can call me Sam! Wes sounds epic

Wes, welcome. Are you originally from Russia, and if so, how long have you lived here?

My name is Vsevolod I make the introduction as simple as possible. I have a Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science from OSU and I work two jobs not related to my field but looking for a better job. (I work in a small medical office Genuine Care in Oklahoma City and in an inventory company RGIS) I enjoy reading non fiction and practice music whenever I can. I have politically moderate but socially liberal worldview but live in an ultra conservative state of Oklahoma. Henceforth, I registers to CFI to have some discussions with people who would understand my positions.
Greetings. I'm surprised. I would have thought that degree from a great place like OSU would land you with a job in your field.
My name is Vsevolod I make the introduction as simple as possible. I have a Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science from OSU and I work two jobs not related to my field but looking for a better job. (I work in a small medical office Genuine Care in Oklahoma City and in an inventory company RGIS) I enjoy reading non fiction and practice music whenever I can. I have politically moderate but socially liberal worldview but live in an ultra conservative state of Oklahoma. Henceforth, I registers to CFI to have some discussions with people who would understand my positions.
Greetings. I'm surprised. I would have thought that degree from a great place like OSU would land you with a job in your field. OSU is adequate school with a decent Environmental Science program and I finished it with overall GPA 3.1 which could have been better if I did not have health problems during junior year. But it is my responsibility to have good grades and 3.1 reflects the reality. I am applying for a numerous places and would get job in the field soon: Department of Environmental Quality water treatment plants laboratory. There are other options as well like Chesapeake energy but their human resources agency is slow. I am also applied to graduate school fro Department of Environmental Sustainability and Geography in Norman - OU. I applied for Haliburton and Exxon Mobile for environmental safety but did not get selected. Also, I submitted application for internships programs with Smithonian INstitute, Climate Corps, Green Corps, Civic Sparks for summer and fall 2014.