Try-Hard Behavior

Black humor is one of those things some people just automatically get and some people just automatically never will. No big deal.

Black humor is one of those things some people just automatically get and some people just automatically never will. No big deal.
All people get it but not all admit it; especially, those who get it in the neck. And in the subject case, it seems like divine justice. Non-binary and white. Like Trump, God is not politically correct.
Maybe you just had to be there, when "A young White Leftist “non-binary person” just trying to make a difference was snuffed out by a black man driving a luxury car in the wrong direction."

No. I still don’t get the humorous part. Unless… Hmmmm… What if I looked down on black men AND on young gay white leftists who are activists for the “rights” of such black men? Like I really thought that both groups were real scummy people. So THEN when I hear that a black man accidentally kills the liberal, I am like, oh man, LOL.

So the trick to seeing the humor is to look at the whole thing from a profoundly biased social position. I get it. If I were just straight out racist, and sexist, I would have gotten the “humor” straight off.