Travellers

I think it’s largely a Canadian production, so those are inevitable.
Well now there's Schitt's Creek, that's all Canadian and one of the best written shows ever. Travellers takes place in Washington State. At least they make it seem that way. Maybe they just film in Vancouver and point to Washington on the map.

Although I love some popular shows like Brooklyn 99, The Office, Arrested Development and Community, I hate other popular shows like Big Bang Theory and Schitt’s Creek.

Schitt’s Creek somehow misses the mark for me. I only gave it one episode to ‘wow’ me, and that was years ago, so maybe I was unlucky and chose the one episode that sucked. It’s on Netflix so I could give it another chance.

Schitt’s Creek somehow misses the mark for me. I only gave it one episode to ‘wow’ me, and that was years ago, so maybe I was unlucky and chose the one episode that sucked. It’s on Netflix so I could give it another chance.
We did the same thing. Saw one episode awhile ago and thought, what's the big deal? Then just out of sheer boredom gave it another try and boom. What a show.