This Life

My pic is more of an inner aspirational self.
Nice!

I’m not sure who I’d have as my inner aspirational photo, but I probably wouldn’t aim as high as you (maybe Apu from the Simpson’s or Ed from Northern Exposure.)

Ed from Northern Exposure
Good choice, fun dude, great show - especially after living in Silverton for six years, we had Zhivago's, they had Roslyn's. Lausten can be our Chris.

Playing with RT and FOX. No surprise there.

Lausten’s more a Ruth-Anne or Holling.

CC, you’re our Chris (or even his brother, Bernard).

That is my favorite show ever (slightly ahead of MAS*H and Arrested Development).

I had to review the names, but that was a great series. Someone once told me there was a guide for discussion about it from the spiritual angle, designed for churches. Anyway. Of the suggestions, I’ll take Ruth-Anne. I like the idea of having lots of things for everyone, and being the connection to the bigger world via the store. Chris is great, but I’d rather be the one with the surprising insights now and then, rather than having to come up with something to think about every day. I don’t know where you got Holling connected to me.

My real hero though, Boothby.

Holling’s the voice of reason at The Brick. People take their problems there and he solves them.

I’m not saying the match is perfect, but it’s better than saying you’re Eve.