There is God

Dear thinkers,

Where I was in doubt if I could call myself religious, I got ill, and struggling with survival I wrote a letter on God, evolution and Nature based solutions to climate change, for what it’s worth. I hope you’ll like it. Yours, sincerely Yoram Diamand

I started trying to read that, but it started with a part of a Bible quote and then the first actual sentence was a false dichotomy. After that it seems like it was going to a “Prove A by disproving B” type of thing, common with false dichotomy arguments. Nothing new. Just one more person who thinks they can logic and argue God into existence. Quick tip, people have been trying to do this for literally hundreds of years, at least. No, you very much do not have a new idea on the subject.

The reason we see so many opinions asserting the non-existence of God is because the silly fairy tales that are still being promulgated in churches all over the world are increasingly being seen for what they are and have always been, moronic twaddle.
Lol. This has LITERALLY been the sales pitch for every religions speech I've ever gotten. "Only WE know the TRUE God! Everyone else is doing it wrong!"
It is science, cosmology, evolutionary biology and other related disciplines that offer credible support for the existence of a supremely transcendent power that both originated and orders the cosmos.
That is absolutely wrong. Science is the study of the natural and only naturalistic explanations can be given in science. Science can never propose, much less support a supernatural explanation. There will never, ever be evidence in science that your supernatural beliefs are real. If you think you see that evidence in science then your understanding of what science is and how it works is vastly deficient.

No, what you have here is a common “reconciliation argument”, a kind of reverse-strawman where, instead of misrepresenting science to make it easier to attack, you misrepresent science in order to hijack it to support your beliefs. It’s an attempt to legitimize magical thinking by claiming that only scientific thinking can support it. It’s simply not true.