The Universe May Be Inherently Unstable

Why? Blame the Higgs boson.
Link
Thank you, Science. Once again you have killed us all.

Why? Blame the Higgs boson. Link Thank you, Science. Once again you have killed us all.
I know you're just goofing, but still that's a pretty dumb comment. Science didn't do anything other than play "messenger" for the universe. If anything, it's the She-God that created the whole shebang that's doing the damage.

Oh lighten up, Cuthy. You know damn well it was a joke so there’s no need to get all bent out of shape about it.

I blame Peter Higgs. And Galileo. You know, because what we don’t know can’t hurt us.

It might also be the process that brought our universe into existence in the first place.
Afraid to die? Blame that you are born…

Hell, I blame the very first hominid. If he (or she) had just had the decency and foresight to simply lay down and die none of this would’ve happened. Lousy, selfish prick.

Why? Blame the Higgs boson. Link Thank you, Science. Once again you have killed us all.
"The Universe May Be Inherently Unstable" . . .? What does that even mean? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Although I found this the fascinating part of that story:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21421460 LHC switches off for two-year break By Jason Palmer Science and technology reporter, BBC News The Large Hadron Collider has turned off its particle beams ahead of a shut-down period that will last two years. The particle accelerator is best known for identifying a particle believed to be the Higgs boson in late 2012. But following technical faults shortly after it first switched on, the machine has never been run at the full energies for which it was designed. A programme of repairs and upgrades to the accelerator and its infrastructure should allow that in late 2014. The LHC's beams were "dumped" early on Thursday morning, but it will take until Saturday morning for the machine's 1,734 magnets to warm up to room temperature.
Sounds like the experiment is inherently unstable. :-P

The universe is unstable, just like humans!
Well, maybe the anthropomorphic principle is on to something.

…and they left us with a cliff hanger! Stay tuned for chapter 2 in 2015 when the Collider comes back on line!